The object pulsated slightly in his hand, shape and size... Ling someone silently inside the cow, the royal absolute is still a tumultuous year, ah, is it really okay to do this now? He tried to tell himself that there was nothing, just to help his brother shoot a cannon...

He thought back to his previous experience, his hands sliding skillfully, and his hands were gradually soaked with liquid, making some slight sticky wet sounds.

Miyuki finally showed signs of venting, the sound of wheezing suddenly became urgent, the back ridge suddenly trembled, and the slender legs straightened violently.

"..." Ling Xia's eyes twitched and he withdrew his hand, the sticky wet liquid on his hand made his whole body bad. He quickly wiped the sheets with his heart, and then groped with difficulty, trying to pull up the top pants.

Although there is no disgusting feeling about the service to the Imperial Family, the psychological rejection is really quite large...

It was only when he lifted his pants halfway up hard, that Miyuki's hand suddenly moved a few times, as if he was about to wake up!

Ling Xia's mind went blank for a moment, petrified at once, and looked at Yu Zhi's bewildered eyes in confusion.

The focal lengths in Yu Zhijie's eyes quickly converged, and the beautiful Dan Phoenix Eyes seemed to be stained with unfaded lust |.

Their bodies were still close together, there was a faint smell of undissipated fishiness in the air, and most crucially, his hands were now wrapped around his buttocks—the poor pants hadn't been lifted yet.

Miyuki quickly sensed the ambiguous movements of the two men, because he did not know how to react to the expression and was a little overwhelmed. His eyes narrowed, and he looked at Ling Xia who was holding him tightly in shock, and his face instantly turned red. But when he sensed the wolf claws on his hips, he jumped up almost at once, and staggered back to the head of the bed.

"What did you do?!" The roots of Miyuki's ears were all red, and he hurriedly lifted his pants, and when he noticed that his lower | body was exposed to the air, the tone of his speech was almost gritted teeth.

Ling Xia especially wanted to cry, rub! This kid wouldn't mistake him for a perverted uncle who molested underage, would he?

"That..." Ling Xia tried to make a natural movement to sit up, put on his coat and said, "Ah Jie, you sit down and listen to me."

Yu Zhijie sat down with a flushed face, but it was obviously out of a nervous state, his back was straight, and his eyes flashed and did not dare to contact Ling Xia.

In fact, he had slowly recalled the feeling in his dream—it was a feeling that had never been felt before, so happy that it was indescribable... The man in front of you, just now... Miyuki felt that his whole body began to heat up, and in order to hide his disguise, he lowered his head and said in a blunt tone, "You say."

Ling Xia worked hard, and Han Yan pretended to be calm in an official tone: "Boys will grow up slowly, and when they are teenagers, they will have the first [up---up" or have some [up--] dreams, which is very normal... Just now I just tied your clothes for you... Oh, absolutely, you can solve it appropriately in the future, but not too often, after all, it will hurt your body.

He was silently crying in his heart, was the female teacher in the physiology class also a stroke of the day?

He said mechanically, as if he had finally understood, and snorted and lay down behind his back. Although there was still some embarrassment on his face, he finally did not have the state of being bullied just now.