"let's go, we're getting coffee or i'm gonna be a bitch to everyone who talks to me." i grumbled while walking toward the front door.

mako and jiang shrug before quickly following behind.

"come on, wu." asami chirped. he nodded and put his plate in the sink before we all left the apartment to go up to the roof where mango was sleeping.

we flew her to the hotel kuvira and her guards and such were staying in and landed mango on the roof with a bunch of plants and fruits growing.

everyone hopped off her saddle and walked toward the door.

"enjoy your breakfast, mango. we'll be back in a bit." i told her. she groaned happily and skipped over to the garden beds.

asami, jiang, and wu took themselves to the lobby because they didn't wanna be around us while talking to bolin.

because they knew it'd end up in fighting and they don't wanna be witnesses.

i followed mako down the hall of the suites before finding the one kuvira was staying in.

mako knocked on the door, almost banging, three times before crossing his arms.

"you need to calm down or all he'll give you is attitude." i said.

he huffed in response. i gave him a look and he nodded slightly.

footsteps were heard from behind the door and someone opened it.

kuvira was standing there with a tank top and exercise shorts and a towel around her neck.

she glared at the both of us while breathing heavily in the slightest.

"can i help you?"

just between us, it took everything in me not to look down at her chest.

"is bolin here? i need to talk to him?" mako told her.

she nodded. she glanced at me before closing the door.

i kept my eyes glued to the door while mako was looking straight at me.

"i'm not gonna look at you, cause if i do, i'll laugh." i smiled.

"asami's got some competition."

"shut your fuckin' mouth."

his anger went away for a minute as he laughed softly.

i shook my head before the door opened up again.

bolin had a worried expression on his face and quickly shuffled out of the room.

"mako-"

"where the hell were you?" he started.

"i'm so sorry, i was gonna come, but something came up-" he rambled.

"oh! okay, was it more important than whatever i had going on?" mako answered back sarcastically.

bolin looked to me for help. "don't think i'm not mad at you either, bo. you promised you'd show up and when you didn't, you didn't even tell us why. what came up? what happened?"