Yes, Murong Xue was the current Jade Girl Sect Saint Daughter. Well, later in the book, there were naturally people who changed the Jade Girl Sect, that is, the protagonist!

So the goddess also became a member of the protagonist's harem, and even gave the protagonist a death at the hands of the villain... Ling Xia Nei Niu.

Not noticing Ling Xia's mood at all, the masked man continued, "The one who repaired your heart pulse is Murong Xue, the head saint here. 

The goddess and goddess saw their own fruit body?! Ling Xia's face instantly warmed up, his heart pounding, and he was ashamed to crouch down to the corner of the wall to draw circles.

The masked man lay down and closed his eyes, "Oh, one more thing. Because it is not enough to save you and repair your heart pulse, I have added something to her prescription, taking care not to let people find that your blood has the ability to heal and enhance your power.

Ling Xia was not yet excited, and suddenly froze: "What? The

masked man said lazily, "You haven't been awake, so in the next three years I used the method of refining medicine people, to see if you didn't wake up?" Haha, young people don't show that kind of expression... Your current physique, if you practice spiritual strength, will be several times faster than before, isn't it very good?

Ling Xia was about to cry, rub, of course he knew what a pit daddy medicine man was!

The villain Lord has a failed operation and the protagonist fights a lose-lose situation, and the loyal beauty subordinate goes to great lengths to catch the medicine man who lives in the valley to treat his injury. The medicine man's blood can not only increase people's power, but also the healing function is even higher than the most difficult to refine in the legend, the healing elixir Jade Void Dan.

The book describes in great detail how the villain Lord slowly and gracefully lifted the medicine man's chin with his slender fingers, biting down on his neck with his white and neat teeth, and sucking the unlucky egg into jerky little by little!

And the girls who have destroyed the three views will only stare at the human figure below and shout, "Lord villain come to suck my blood!" "Little Yu Hao Moe! Villain Sai Gao! 

But what a bunch of ignorant girls! Who can understand the sad mood of a cannon fodder that turns into ginseng fruit? He didn't want to be sucked into jerky!

Ling Xia simply wanted to cry without tears, and the excitement of wanting to see the goddess at a glance was also gone.

Labor and capital should cultivate cultivation! Get stronger, get stronger!

Who wants to suck the blood of labor, be careful that labor wants your life!

When the masked man came up to seek treatment, he broke through the Nine Palaces and Eighteen Formations with the highest rank of the Jade Girl Sect, but he was not allowed to enter the main peak of the Sacred Daughter Peak, but only when the time was cut off, someone would send all kinds of medicinal materials needed by the Masked Man.

While they were talking, a beautiful young girl with a plain white body stood expressionlessly far outside the door and said, "Senior, I have placed the medicinal herbs at the door."

Ling Xia walked out and picked it up, nodding her head politely and smiling, "Thank you girl." The

young girl glanced at him, and her face seemed to be a little red, but she quickly recovered her expressionlessness: "It turns out that the prince has woken up, so I will go back to the Holy Daughter who is in charge of the Qi Yu and send the seniors and the prince down the mountain."