Hair thing.

A few months later, the gang is attending a wedding. After the ceremony and the reception, the guests already left and their circle is the only one left in a nice garden by the lake where the reception was held.

Arden: (sighs) Ahh, I wish Liam was here to see this. He'll surely be happy.

Tyler: I'm sure he's here somewhere, smiling over us. (leans on Nash's shoulder)

Nash smiles and wraps Tyler in his arm. Rad kisses the back of Sun's hand before pulling her into his arms.

Sun: (sighs) Ah, Tanner you sly bastard. How did you force an amazing woman like Ava to marry you?

Tanner: (nods) Ah, so this is how you want it huh? (embraces Ava) Do you want me to ask Rad how he's able to keep up with you, you little brat?

They all laughed.

Sun: (scowls) Shush! He might suddenly change his mind! (plants a kiss on Rad's cheek and hugs him)

Kash: (groans) Ugh, always too sweet you two. Cringe-worthy.

Rad: Oh shut up. At least I don't baby-talk on the phone like you do with Yarra.

Guys: (groans) Whoa!

Kash: You fucking bastard! (to Yarra) Babe? Please tell me you find that adorable?

Yarra: It is, just don't overdo it. (boops his nose)

They died laughing. Chord arrives with more booze.

Chord: More booze everyone!

Gang: Yeah!

They poured some champagne this time.

Sun: (raises glass) To my coolest brother Tanner and my new sister Ava.

Arden: Wait, so I'm not the coolest?

Sun: (whispers) You're my favorite. (Winks)

Tanner: I didn't hear that, but that doesn't sound right.

They laughed. After a few seconds of pause.

Sun: (smiles softly) And to our Liam.

They all smiled.

All: Cheers!

Transition to Rad and Sun's little house. Rad's in his sleep wear - a white shirt and gray sweats - still standing at the backyard porch and drinking his whisky. He's just admiring the night sky while waiting to finally feel sleepy. His thoughts were pulled back to reality when he felt arms snaking around his torso.

(A/N: SMUT ahead!🚨) 

Sun: Hey. (kisses his back) Penny for your thoughts?

Rad: (chuckles softly) Hey.

He turns around to face his wife and he puts his glass by the rail.

Rad: (tucks her hair behind her ears) 'You done?

Sun: (nods) Mhm. (frowns) Sorry about that. I know we promised not to work on a Sunday.

Rad: That's alright. (kisses her forehead)

Sun: So. Where were you before I pulled you back in?

Rad: (smiles) Nothing, really. Just admiring the night sky.

Sun: (hums) Hm. Nothing bothering you?

Rad: Nothing, I promise. (thinks) On second thought, there is something, actually. (smirks)