25.

One day at JTD. Rad enters his studio after his meeting.

Kash: Oh you're back!

Rad: (startled)(closed his eyes) Fuck (exhales) me.

Kash: Ooh, trust me, I'd never wanna do that to you.

Rad: What the hell are you doing here? (puts tablet on table)

Kash: We're going somewhere.

Rad: (checks time) It's just 11 o'clock.

Kash: I know. I'm done with work, Jamie said you're free after your meeting, (shrugs) so?

Rad: I can't. I'm picking up Holly from the vet and let me remind you, Keiko is there, too.

Kash: Oh of course I got that handled. I had them boarded. (smiles) They're open 24/7 so we can pick them up anytime.

Rad sighs.

Kah: Oh come on, let's just have a little fun. It's Friday anyway.

And the next thing Rad knew, they're in a children's heart foundation. Everyone's in the backyard playground and they can already see familiar faces, but the kids are not yet around. Seems like they're having a mini party.

Kash: There they are. Hey guys! (waves at them)

Helping with the food and decorations are the gang - Arden, Tyler, Liam and Chord.

Chord: Hey you made it! (pound hugs Rad) Hey bro.

Rad: (taps his back) Hey. What are you doing here?

Chord: Oh I'm covering. (fixing his camera) It's my first time to join their annual charity event. And it's Sun's birthday.

Rad: Oh. Is that right? (looks at Kash)

Kash: What? Oh don't worry, we didn't come here empty-handed. The cake's on its way.

Tyler: Looks like Rad didn't get the memo. (chuckles)

Rad chuckles softly.

Kash: You know for someone who eats, breathes and lives 'work', he really misses a lot on recreation.

They laughed as Rad glared at him.

Arden: Oh this is what you call work-life balance dude. (laughs) Oh, here she comes.

They turn around and Sun is walking towards them, bringing a box and she doesn't seem happy.

Tyler: Hey Sunny hunny. You don't seem so happy. What's wrong?

Sun: Hey guys. (sighs) Well I was happy until I saw these. (shows box)

They all peeked and saw five cute little gray and white kittens crying.

All: Aww.

Sun: Somebody left them at the gate and there's no mom in sight. (frowns)

Tyler: Oh hunny, don't worry, we'll figure them out later okay? (gets box) Right now, we have kids to entertain.

Sun smiles softly. And then she realized Kash and Rad were there.

Sun: Oh you guys are here. (hugs Kash) Hello!

Kash: Yeah we got invited to your party. Happy birthday, Sun. (smiles)

Sun: Thank you. (smiles) And thanks for being here. Hey you. (hugs Rad)

Tyler nudges Liam with his elbow. Liam looks at them.

Rad: Happy birthday, Sun. Sorry, I didn't know.