Alive.

Back to the current week. The night of Tanner's send off party to London came. Up to that day, Sun never heard from Rad so she did not bother him, too. All familiar faces are in the studio and as Tanner promised, it's just gonna be them and a few other friends. Kash is already there and Rad is still not in sight. In the middle of the party, Sun goes to her house to make an important call. On her way back to the studio, she was startled to see a very pale guy in black standing by her porch holding two bottles of beer.

Sun: (shuts her eyes) Fucking odds! Rad! You scared me!

Rad: (chuckles) I'm sorry. Fucking odds? (gives her beer)

Sun: (exhales sharply)(takes beer) Thanks. I just don't like cursing with (points up) Big Dad's name on it so I say fucking odds instead. (calms herself down) Phew! So. You're finally here. (smiles)

Rad: Yeah um...I just got stuck in a meeting, but I'm here.

Sun: (nods) Cool. Do the guys know you're here?

Rad: Yeah I arrived a few minutes ago. Tyler said you're in here, so. (shrugs) I...was hoping we could talk. I mean if you're not too busy.

Sun: Oh no, no, I just got off from a client call and I'm free now. (nods) Do you wanna come inside or stay here or-

Rad: Anywhere is fine.

They just went inside the house since it's too chilly outside. They sit next to each other on the couch.

Rad: Um. I guess I could start by apologizing for what happened last time, back in the studio. Everything was a mess that day and I began to lose my temper in the morning and my mood just went on for the rest of the day, seeing every wrong detail, hearing every wrong note and sound and- (sighs) I know you get it.

Sun smiles and nods.

Rad: I am...not normally like this. And it's fine if you thought I was a freak for suddenly snapping like that. There's just...a lot that has happened in the past. I know my line of reasoning is too...safe, but yeah.

Sun feels he wants to open up so she's trying her best to just listen first before talking. Rad remained silent for a few minutes until bam! He starts opening up.

Rad: Chord and I...we lost our dad when we were young. He's got a heart condition and they never found him a donor until his whole system just gave up. Everything happened so fast, but I witnessed it all. His struggle, all the pain mom went through, he passed and I had to grow up fast for my mom and my brother. Until only a few years later I was also diagnosed with the same heart condition as his. I was around 14, 15 back then. Everyone was just recovering and here comes another storm. We had to go through it again. I've had two unsuccessful transplants in ten years, countless visits to hospitals in between and a huge heartbreak - figuratively speaking.

Sun is just looking at him.

Rad told her about Kara. Life was hard that time, but he actually felt happy when they got together and everyone in the family was happy for them. They eventually got engaged and just two years ago, on their wedding day, Kara never showed up. They had the chance to talk when things settled down and according to Kara, she doesn't want to be with someone who might just leave her one day and that she actually fell for another man. What hurt the most for Rad was the part where she left him for someone who happens to be his close friend. And that he found out that they're actually doing stuff behind his back when they were still together. That's when another storm hit.

Rad pushed himself to the limit knowing that he has a bad heart. He exhausted himself with work and physical activities. He'd run or play basketball every day and every night too, if he's not at the bar finishing a bottle of whisky all by himself. All the stupid things people do when they're angry.