Meow.

Sunday night. As per usual, Sun is spending it alone, in the darkroom while eating some ice cream for dessert since she just finished her dinner. It was gloomy all day and it seems like it's gonna rain. While developing some photos, she saw a picture of a cat. She almost forgot that she shot a random cat she saw on the road. She remembered something and chuckled. She took out her phone and took a photo of it.

Sun: <sends photo> Someone says hello.

Rad: <typing>

Rad: <grumpy cat emojis>

Sun laughs.

Rad: Who is that cute bastard?

Sun: Someone I met on the streets.

Thunder rumbled so loud and Sun was startled. Then she hears the rain suddenly pouring hard. She looked scared. The good thing is she's in the darkroom where there's no windows nor a view of the rain and lightning, but it's on the second floor so she feels so close to the sound of the thunder. She suddenly felt shaky, the kind of uneasiness like having a panic attack. She puts her right hand to her chest and she can feel her heart beating fast. She was startled when her phone started ringing.

Sun: (shaky voice) Um, hey.

Rad: Hey. I was wondering if I could have that picture of the cat? Or is it gonna be on commission? I'd bid for it.

Sun: Uh...(chuckles shakily) are you serious?

In Rad's apartment, he's mixing some iced Americano in his huge glass tumbler.

Rad: Yeah I am.

Sun: Uh, yeah sure. (clears throat) I mean yes, I'll give it to you.

Rad: Are...you okay? Is it not a good time to talk?

Sun: No, no, it's totally fine. I'm actually glad you called.

The power went out at the studio.

Sun: Oh shoot.

Rad: What's wrong?

Sun: Nothing um- the power just went out and...and I'm still here in the studio.

Rad: (teases her) Why? Are you afraid of the dark?

Sun: (chuckles) I am not, you loser. But the rain freaks me out.

She's trying to find her way to the door when she hits the edge of the table.

Sun: Ow!

Rad: What's that?

Sun: Nah I just hit my foot somewhere. I'm trying to get to the door. (reaches the door knob) Ugh, finally. (opens the door) Uh hey, can I call you back? I'll just try and find the keys to my house. The power's out so there's no way I'm gonna get through the electronic locks. (sighs) The downside of technology.

Rad: (chuckles softly) I know. Okay good luck with the hunt. Later.

Sun: Yeah, later.

A few minutes later, Rad receives a text.

Sun: I'm doomed. 😳

Rad: Please tell me you didn't flush the keys.

Sun: I did not. They're hanging nicely and warmly INSIDE the house.

Rad: No shit.

Sun: Yes shit. I have no plans of sleeping over the studio, but I guess it's gonna happen tonight.