Birthday boy.

[🚨Mature content ahead🚨]

It's still early for dinner so they just enjoyed the party in the studio. News broke in the middle of the party - Max's collab with Shadow a.k.a. Rad just broke 1M streams in just 2 hours. Everyone cheered and Kash popped the champagne, spraying it around. The party just got more fun. When everything went chill again, Rad excused himself and Sun so they could get changed. Their tops are both soaked in champagne.

Inside Rad's studio.

Rad: (opens one cabinet)(sighs) Ah, let's see if I have shirts here.

Sun: We totally smell like champagne. (chuckles)

Sun's wearing an oversized long sleeved polo and a black tank top underneath. She removes her polo and ties her hair up in a bun. While she's using one of the framed photos as a mirror, two arms start snaking around her waist.

Sun: (shrieks) Hey! (laughs)

Rad: Hey. (kisses her bare neck)(inhales) You always smell so nice, kitten. It's seriously addicting.

Sun: (chuckles) So I'm your kitten now?

Rad: Mm-hm. My kitten. (kisses her shoulder)

Sun turns around to face him.

Sun: You naughty kitty. (whispers in his ear) We're in your office. (gives his ear a soft kiss)

Rad moans softly.

Rad: I thought I told you not to call me that.

Sun: (teases him) Mm-hm. (wraps her arms around his nape) But we're not in public.

Rad: Yes, but we're still in my office. (kisses her arms)

Rad went straight for her lips and gave her a deep, hungry kiss. And then he hugs her.

Rad: (groans) Ugh. I hate you right now.

Sun: Why? (blushing)

Rad hugs her tighter, making Sun feel his hard on. Sun moans softly to his ear.

Rad: (moans) Ahh, you're not helping.

Sun chuckles.

Sun: They're probably waiting for us outside, daddy.

Rad groans.

Rad: Why would you even have to call me that? And why now?

Sun: (chuckles) Just checking what else turns you on other than 'kitty'.

Rad: (sighs) You can change first. I can't go back out there with (points downwards) this.

There's no way he can hide his very visible hard on.

Sun: (chuckles) Oh you poor thing. (touches his face) Let's see if I can help you with that.

Sun starts to kiss him. Rad is really turned on with Sun being a bit dominant this time. They fell on the couch, Rad laid down, still kissing as Sun started to unbuckle his belt. She slips her hand inside Rad's jeans and Rad moans just by feeling Sun's hand on his clothed member. She starts to stroke his dick and kiss his jaws and neck. Rad tries to unbutton Sun's jeans, but Sun shoves his hand.

Sun: Easy, tiger. Right now, it's just about you.

She kisses him again and she goes all the way down. She pulls his boxers down and his hard length springs out, throbbing. Sun showers it with kisses and kitty licks the tip before she slides it down in her mouth and bobs her head up and down.

HEARTBEAT | MYGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें