iMessage.

A week later inside one of JTD's conference rooms, Rad is conducting a job interview when he sees someone excitedly waving at him from the glass walls, hopping like a bunny.

Rad: Uh, (closes folder) okay, thank you for your time. Our recruitment officer will be in touch with you soon, okay? (stands)

Applicant: (stands) Yes sir, thank you so much for your time. (smiles and shakes his hand)

When the applicant stepped out, he held the door for Sun.

Sun: Thank you! (smiles) Hello! (waves at Rad)

Rad: Hello to you, too. What brings you here?

Sun: First, I may or may not be your official photographer for your 8th Anniversary photo shoot and second, (gives paper bag) I need to give you this.

Rad gives him a perplexed look as he gets the paper bag.

Sun: Oh it's not a gift, I'm just returning your hoodie. Fresh and clean. (winks)

Rad: (smiles softly) Thank you. You didn't have to, I can wash it myself.

Sun: Oh come on, I should be the one thanking you.

Rad: Okay, you're welcome. (nods)

Kash: (arrives) Oh there you are. Sun, hey! (hugs her)

Sun: Hey! (taps his back) How are you?

Kash: Amazing as usual. (winks)

Sun: 'You guys ready for the shoot?

Kash: I am and I'm actually here to check if this man is ready.

Rad: (sighs) Do I really need to be there?

Kash: Well you can actually choose between having your photo taken or our team will just put a grumpy emoji on your face when we print the portfolio. (smiles cutely)

Sun snorts.

Sun: (laughing) That is a pretty good idea. (high five with Kash)

Rad glares at them.

Kash: Oof, the death glare. Let's get outta here Sun. (pulls her wrist)(shouts) See you at the studio loser!

So the shoot went on. Kash and Sun wouldn't stop laughing when it was Kash's turn so Sun got pretty good candid shots just the way their team likes it. When it was Rad's turn, he sat on the chair with a very serious face. Sun gets some formal shots they can use later on. Then the staff member asked him to change to their company bomber jacket.

Kash: There's my man. Wow, he really rocks anything he wears.

Rad: Shut up you asshole. (sits)

Sun and Kash laugh.

Rad: Can we get this over with now?

Sun: Yes sir! (pursed her lips to hold her laugh) Okay this one is a fun concept so I'll ask you to think of something fun or happy so your natural smile will show, okay?

Rad: (still wearing a poker face) I can't think of anything fun or happy.

Kash: Oh come on! Think of our high school and college days, all those silly things we did. I mean there are quite a lot.

Rad sighs. Suddenly, after a few good seconds, he chuckled softly and Sun captured it. He immediately held back and went back to his straight face when he heard the shutter.

Sun: Oh come on, that was good. Continue talking to him Kash, I can handle this. So Mr. Shy Guy, what's this funny memory you're laughing at? (clicks camera)