Rain: II.

(A/N: SMUT ahead!🚨) 

Afterwards, the two boys hugged Sun good night and left while Rad was the last to leave. By the porch.

Rad: It's still raining. Just stay here, I'll help myself out.

Sun: (smiles) Thanks again, Rad.

Rad: Are you gonna be okay?

Sun: (nods) Yeah. I'll just get under the covers. (chuckles softly)

Rad: (nods) Okay. (smiles softly) I'll...call you?

Sun: Yes. And please drive safe.

Rad nods. It's as if they both want to say something but everything feels awkward.

Rad: Okay, go inside now and I'll head out.

Sun: (smiles) Okay. Good night, Rad.

Rad: Good night, Sun.

Sun steps in and waves at Rad before closing the door. Back inside, she's standing and leaning on the kitchen counter, mentally cursing for not saying anything to Rad. So this girl has something to say. She just sighed and gulped her water. Then she hears the main door open. She turns around and Rad is walking towards her and he has this piercing look in his eyes again. Sun was to ask why he's back, but a single word won't come out of her mouth. Rad reached her and wasted no time as he cupped Sun's face and crashed his lips on hers.

[Music Bed: Make It Out by Boundary Run]

His kiss was not as gentle as before. It is passionate and hungry. Rad moves his hands to Sun's back and lower back. Sun steps back until she's now leaning on the kitchen counter and she wraps her arms around Rad's nape. When they quickly break the kiss to catch their breath, Rad quickly goes back to kissing Sun's slightly parted lips and lets himself in. His tongue explored Sun's mouth until he found hers.

Rad's cold hands start to travel inside Sun's hoodie and Sun gasps softly when his cold hands touch her bare skin. He took his time running his hands on Sun's spine, feeling her smooth skin until he finally lifted her hoodie up and took it off totally. Sun's wearing a black bra and Rad can see the scar on her chest. He also removes his hoodie and Sun sees his very pale skin, toned abs and that scar, feeling the urge to touch it again. They're looking at each other, both panting. Sun tries to reach for his scar. Her hand is too close when Rad holds her wrist again. Sun thought he's gonna snap again, but rather, Rad pulled her hand closer to his chest and placed it over his scar. Sun can feel his heart beating fast.

They kissed again. Transition to Sun's room with Rad pinning Sun onto the wall. He breaks the kiss to remove his shorts and Sun's. Now that they're just in their undies, Rad can see her perfect honey skin tone and her lovely curves. He looks like a hungry cub staring at Sun. He kisses her again, and then moves to her jaws and neck which made Sun moan softly. Her scent is addicting. He kisses her shoulder blades and Sun can feel him nibbling, leaving marks for sure. He unclasped her bra and let the piece fall on the floor. He kisses her chest, sweeter and gentler like he's adoring her scar as his hands cup her breasts. Sun throws her head back and closes her eyes.

Rad's one hand pulls Sun closer by the waist, making her feel his bulge, the other one gently squeezing her breast while he gently leaves kisses, licks and sucks. Sun squirms, feeling wet down there because of Rad's touch. Rad goes back up to her lips as his left hands start to touch Sun's clothed womanhood. Sun moans to his mouth and Rad moans back when he feels her panties starting to get soaked as he rubbed her.

Sun breaks the kiss and hugs Rad while her arms are clinging on his shoulders. Rad nibbles on her neck as he continues to touch her. Sun moans and breathes onto Rad's neck, making him shiver. Rad slides his hand inside Sun's panties, only to feel her totally wet.