Liam.

Transition to a summer concert just like the one Rad and Sun attended. A new artist just finished her performance and the last strum of her guitar got the crowd cheering and screaming at the top of their lungs. The frame pans and reveals the artist.

Yvonne: (smiles) Thank you and have a good night everyone!

The event is again sponsored by JTD and Yvonne made it as one of their budding artists. Mason is managing her and she's doing pretty well in her first year. She walks into her make-shift dressing room and her family and friends are waiting, cheering for her.

Mom: (gives flowers) Congratulations sweetie, you were amazing.

Yvonne: Aw, thanks mom. (hugs her)

Mason: Good job, Von. (hugs her) Enjoy your week off. You did really great so go get some rest 'kay?

Yvonne: Thanks, Mase.

Her mom and a couple of her best friends waited for her in the car while she changed. She's about to step out of the room with her assistant when there's a knock on the door.

Assistant: Oh hi. (smiles) She's still inside. Hey Von, I'll wait for you in the car alright?

Yvonne: 'Kay! (grabs her bag)

When she turned around, Rad is standing in the room.

Yvonne: Rad! (hugs him)

Rad: (smiles and hugs her) You were so amazing up there, Von.

Yvonne: Well, (pulls away from the hug) my songs were produced by a genius, how can I not look and sound amazing up there? (chuckles)

Rad: (blushes) Oh stop. You're a very talented artist, you should know that by now.

Yvonne: Thank you so much, Rad. You're a genius and you're an amazing big brother.

Rad smiles.

Yvonne: Oh, you're gonna join us for dinner right?

Rad: Yeah and um...actually there's someone here to see you.

Yvonne: Oh yeah?

Then someone steps in the room.

Yvonne: (shocked) Sun. (runs to her and hugs her) Oh my God you're back! (tearing up)

Sun: Hey hon. (hugs her tight) God you were so amazing. (cups her face) I'm so proud of you. (smiles with tears in her eyes)

Yvonne: Thank you- I mean- Oh my God, I'm just so happy that you're back.

Sun: (chuckles softly) Me too.

Yvonne: (nods) Ah, that's why my new big brother here seems to be always in the mood these past few weeks.

Sun: (looks at Rad) Oh yeah? (smiles)

Rad's smiling and blushing.

Yvonne: We missed you. So much.

Sun: I missed you so much too, Von.

She puts Yvonne's hand on her chest.

Sun: I promise I'm not going anywhere again. (smiles)

And they hugged each other again.

Flashback that tragic night in the hospital. While Sun is in the OR, the gang gathered in Tyler's office - with Ally and Harmony this time and Tanner on speaker phone.

Arden: (confused) I'm sorry. So she now has a donor? So this surgery is not just another surgery but an actual transplant?

Tyler is still crying. He nods.