🔞Prince of Black Hounds🔞

[A/N - As the '🔞' sign says this is a very mature content related chapter. Unlike other mature chapters in this book this has extreme in detail explicit content so if you're uncomfortable please skip this chapter. If you want to read go ahead I'm not judging you cause same 👀😮‍💨]

*Nunew POV*

We finished having dinner and Mr Zee excused himself saying he is heading to his office. Net laughed at my confused expression and proceeded to speak. He continued telling me about their origin and how Mr Zee and him are actually princes. Mr Zee is the next in line for the throne. Which means he is the future King.

I was aware by now that they're all supernatural beings but I didn't want to ask Net about it and instead wanted to save the questions for Mr Zee.

Net was very interesting and fun to talk to. He was outgoing and very friendly. I'm glad atleast one of the brothers found me interesting enough to build conversation. But I was still having a hard time accepting the fact that these people are not human and is royalty. Explains why they both look out of this world kind of beautiful.

The butler had arranged a new room for me so I decided to head in to my room. The room looked equally elegant as Mr Zee's. There was even a Tv in the room. The lighting looked beautiful as well they were adjustable from dim lit to bright lighting.

A knock on the door distracted me from my self room tour. I said they can come in and it was Mr Zee. He walked in and closed the door behind him. "I know this is sudden so I didn't know how to decorate your room, I hope you're comfortable staying in this room." he said. I smiled at him and nodded "this room is perfect, thank you for letting me stay again" I replied. He gave me a slight smile and nodded.

He told me how I can go shopping with the butler and few other servants to pick any extra furniture and decorations I needed to change the room. But my mind was distracted by something else. The tie around his neck was loosened and the first few buttons in his shirt were undone as well.

I don't know what took over me but I walked straight up to him grabbed him by his tie and pulled him closer to me smashing our lips together. He was taken aback but smirked into the kiss anyway. I quickly pulled away realizing what I've done and turned away from him feeling embarrassed.

"Do you really expect me to leave you alone after that bold stunt you pulled on me Nunew?" Before I could reply my breath hitched at what he did next. He came closer to me and snaked his hand around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. My back was against his chest and I could hear his heavy breathing as he started placing wet kisses on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes in pleasure letting him please me. He slid the side of my t-shirt off my shoulder and licked a stripe from my neck to my shoulder. To that I moaned and he tightened his grip on my waist before sliding his hand down to the side of my hips. Shivers ran down my spine and my legs started to feel like Jelly.

He made me face him and captured my lips in a kiss to which I responded kissing back. I ran my fingers through his hair tugging on his hair tight every time he shoved his tongue further in my mouth. The room was filled with the sounds of our sloppy kisses and it was turning me on further more.

He pulled me along as he stepped back and sat on the bed. I sat on his lap still kissing him. My eyes widened at how big he was when I felt his clothed member. He smirked realizing and thrusted his hips upwards making me moan. He put his hands inside my shirt and started feeling the sides of my waist running his hands up and down. All while dry humping my clothed ass. I threw my head back when he started attacking my neck with his sensual kisses and I rolled my hips to the same rhythm he was thrusting making friction between our members.

He stood-up carrying me and placed me on the bed, hovering over me. I helped him take off his tie and shirt.

*Zee POV*

I never knew this innocent looking boy can be this impatient. His taste and his body is what I've been craving for these past couple of days and I feel complete touching him and making him react to my touch.

He took off my shirt and started kissing my neck while biting on my skin to which I groaned in pleasure. I took off his shirt and stared at his beautiful delicate skin. He looked red from all the kissing and heating up.

"P-please let me help you" he whispered to which I smirked. I changed our positions now having him placed on my lap while I rested on my elbows watching his every move with hungry eyes. He looked at me breathing heavily, hair all messed up. He started placing kisses all over my chest and moving further down.

He then looked at me waiting for my approval before taking off my pants and boxers. I nodded at him and he slid them off. I almost laughed at his reaction when he saw my member on full display right in front of him. His eyes widened and he slowly gulped and took my member in his delicate hands.

*Nunew POV*

My eyes widened at the size of his member. How was he so big, I gulped not knowing if I can handle it. I slowly took his member in my hand and watched him smirk at me as if challenging me. I started stroking his member slowly, he really looked perfect in every way even his shaft did. I started stroking a little faster while he stared straight into my eyes with half lidded eyes.

I slowly inched towards his member placing soft wet kisses all over the tip while still pumping him. He threw his head back and tugged on my hair. I licked a strip from the base of his member to the tip earning a moan from him which encouraged me to continue what I was doing.

I slowly took him in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. I could barely fit the whole thing in my mouth but I used my hand to pump the rest. His member filled my whole mouth but I wasn't complaining in-fact I enjoyed every bit of it.

I kept sucking him even while my eyes welled up with tears due to the pleasure I was feeling when the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. He started groaning and chanting my name while he was nearing his climax. I could feel him twitch inside my mouth so I fastened my pace and with that he came in my mouth, which I gladly swallowed all while still staring into his dark eyes.

.......................................................................

[A/N - Was this too much yall? This was for all my hungry hwoes (including myself) for keeping up with the boring chapters. Hope yall enjoyed this chapter let me know your thoughts and I'm open to constructive criticism so please do correct me if you have the need to]