Stranger

*Zee POV*

Net insisted on driving back to the castle since he was worried I might lose control. As soon as we got to the castle I made my way through the guards throwing some onto the floor when they tried blocking my way. I made my way to my Father's chamber and he was still awake.

I punched all the guards in his room who tried protecting him. He looked shocked to see me there. Net caught up with me on time and pulled me away again just as I was about to attack him. I tried fighting back but my heart felt heavy knowing my own father was behind all this.

It was useless to beat up a man who was weak and bedridden, so I asked him calmly once again, "Where.. where is Nunew? Father please just let him go. Please." He scoffed at that and looked away before he replied. "Do you really think I would kidnap a mere boy? I don't know where he is."

That was it, "you know what father, if you're not going to tell me where he is I will find him on my own. Just so you know I will step down from my duties and so will Net. You won't have an heir for the throne. So before we both do that make sure you handover Nunew to me harmless, We already know where he is." I was about to go to the dungeon on my own although that might mean I'm putting Nunew's life at risk but I still had to save him.

He scoffed again and said "look what a mere peasant can do to a royal family. He has already begun his plan. His plan of destroying us and taking over the territories."

Now it was my turn to scoff. "So you do know his identity? You tried making a fool out of us saying he is just a mere play toy but you're threatened by his existence and it's showing." He looked defeated at that, if he was able to stand on his feet he would've beaten me to a pulp like he used to sad he no longer can do that.

He spoke, "Fine, I will hand him over to you, unharmed. On one condition. You and Net both go home and I will have someone escort him to you."

It was hard to trust him but if it means Nunew was coming home to me unharmed. I will put my trust on him one last time. I wanted to stay until he was brought to me but knowing my father I didn't want to take chances of putting Nunew's life in danger. So I reluctantly agreed. "I want him home by midnight, if not I will destroy this castle on my own and you know I can and I will, Father." I said 'Father' in a mocking tone.

Net pulled me outside and told me not to act on my own. Part of me still wanted to go to the dungeons but what if he orders his men to harm Nunew on my way? So I agreed and decided to go home and wait till Nunew is sent to me.

It was almost 1 am when I heard the butler run up to me telling Nunew has arrived. Using my vampire speed in seconds I was near Nunew who was standing at the entrance looking lost. Did he not recognize the mansion he lived in for days? I shook that thought off and engulfed him in a hug. "My baby, you're actually here. Are you hurt? Did they hurt you? Please tell me you're okay." He just stared smiling at me before he hugged me back almost squeezing me to death. My poor baby must've been so scared. I kissed his forehead rubbing circles on his back but something about him felt different. His scent was no longer lingering on him, his touch felt different and he was acting strange. Maybe he is still scared and needs time to adjust, I thought to myself bringing him inside.

I took him to his room the one he stayed at before he teleported to Silver Dagger Castle. He looked around as if he was unfamiliar with the room. I smiled and engulfed him in another hug still not being able to believe if he's actually here.

"Baby, did they hurt you? Did they harm you in anyway please tell me. I won't spare anyone who has hurt you." He spoke shaking his head. "No Zee, they didn't hurt me." Zee? Okay maybe he's too tired I should stop overthinking. I nodded and looked at my feet. "I shouldn't have left you there, I really should have stayed with you and accompanied you to the rest room as well."

"I'm alright Zee, really, look at me. All healthy and strong." I furrowed my eyebrows. I'm not used to being called by my name from him, he never called me that. But I smiled anyway. I decided to let him take some rest since it's been a long day.