Stay

*Nunew POV*

"Mr Zee?" My excitement was instantly replaced with confusion and sadness the moment he turned to look at me. There was no excitement on his face, he looked like his old self, cold. This time he looked colder than his old self.

I was confused. I thought things changed between us. He confirmed my doubts with his words. "Nunew, you're okay. Whatever business we had that is all over. You will have to stay here for the time being but I have nothing to do with that. You should've thought twice before disobeying the rules in the mansion. Now you deal with this on your own." With that he turned to leave before I could even speak.

My eyes were already tearing up, I sprinted back to my room and shut the door behind. I finally let it all out, missing Mr zee to being said he didn't care anymore. I fell to the ground since my legs couldn't keep up with the pain I was emotionally feeling. Nunew, you knew didn't you? Everybody leaves. No one stays. I thought to myself.

Suddenly I started hearing those words again  "It's almost time, fire and skies keep colliding and are becoming one. The wait is over, no more sorrows no more fears." I held my head in my hands as I started sobbing louder not being able to handle the voices in my head. I only used to hear it in my dreams but ever since I've come here I keep hearing it more frequently and that too when I am wide awake.

A knock on the door made me wipe my tears and get back on my feet. I opened the door and it was Prince James. He walked up to me and just hugged me. I was shocked but I really needed this right now. So I hugged him tight and stayed there for a while. His presence was oddly calming and I felt a little better.

Soon I was asked to accompany Prince James to meet up with the King. The King looked elegant and charismatic, he was kind as well. He spoke when we were all sat, "Nunew you know what you did is actually a crime? You trespassed. This territory belongs to Silver Dagger and outsiders trespassing is considered a crime. So as for your punishment I suggest you stay here with us, the pure bloods."

That made me look up at him, not because of  the punishment or the fact that I was asked to stay with them but because of what he said. "Pure bloods". Net explained to me about the territories and Vampire Families. I remember slightly what their names were. Royal bloods, originals and royalty. Pure bloods, mixed with supernatural beings also Royalty. Does that mean they're all vampires as well?

As if hearing my thoughts Prince James put his hand on mine and mouthed "stay calm". As if! I am in a castle full of vampires and other beings. The king broke the silence, "looks like you already know what we are judging by your reaction. Well that makes things easier. I hope you realize how difficult this situation is. We'll give you time to adjust but you will have to stay here with us."

I couldn't answer right away but I nodded. Prince James escorted me to the royal gardens and he spoke. "I know this is hard for you but you must obey His Majesty. Stay here and live a new life. I'm glad you know what we are because I didn't want to hide who we really were from you. I'm guessing Prince Zee told you about our territories?" I nodded my head at that still looking down at my hands.

After a while Prince James excused himself to attend some business meeting he had and asked me to spend time anywhere I wished to. Everyone in this castle was really nice and respectful to me. So was everyone in the Black Hounds Clan as well but that's because of Mr Zee. Well here no one knew who I really was but they all treated me with respect.

It's better for me to stay here since I was already tired of the 'family' I had back home. It's not like I have Mr Zee to spend time with either. I was all alone and this place treated me with love and kindness. I'll forget everything in the past and live on. If only Yim and Nat could visit me.

I was all alone again but this time with a new story waiting for me.

.......................................................................
[A/N - What is waiting for Nunew? Will he and Zee meet again?]