Koraphats

*Third person POV*

With the new decision of starting up a new life in the Pure Blood castle things haven't been easy for Nunew. Sure that environment and everyone in the castle was good to Nunew but his mind couldn't stop thinking of his past. Part of him was angry. Angry at Zee for changing so fast, he acted as if Nunew didn't mean anything to him at all like they didn't have history. He left him all alone. But part of him still longed for Zee, hoping he would actually come back to take him home.

His thoughts were interrupted when a butler spoke to him. "Mr Nunew, the King has announced that there will be a ball at the Koraphat Mansion. So you will have to get yourself ready for the ball tomorrow. His highness will share the remaining information with you." Nunew nodded and thanked him, the butler bowed down and left.

Prince James soon caught up with Nunew and they could finally speak about the ball and what was expected of Nunew. Nunew has never been to a ball, he was an ordinary boy from a normal family after all what would he know.

James spoke "Nunew I know this is all so much for you to keep up with but you will have to come with us since you're living with us now. This is a good opportunity for you to meet with our allies and even other families. Koraphat family is related to the Zions. They're ordinary vampires but they're superior as well. Tutor Koraphat is the oldest son in their family and he will be celebrating his 18th birthday tomorrow so that's why the ball is arranged. Everyone will be there tomorrow, all the clans and families."

Nunew looked up at that, hope in his eyes. All the clans will be invited which means Black Hounds as well. He was confused and not interested in attending the ball at first but now that he knew Black Hounds will be there he looked forward to attending the ball. He smiled at Prince James and nodded.

James turned to leave but before that he spoke, "Oh and you have to come with me to get your attire. Meet me at the royal gardens first thing in the morning tomorrow." With that he left.

Nunew was over the moon, he still had a chance to see Mr Zee. Maybe he needs to apologize for entering through that damn door and he can go back to being normal with Zee, he thought.

As James asked Nunew met up with him and went to pick their attires. Soon everything was prepared for the ball and Nunew started dressing up. He spent the entire day going to spas with James and pampering himself.

Soon it was time for them to visit the ball. James and Nunew was all prepared with the rest of the clan. They all got into their cars and left to the Koraphat Mansion.

The ride was filled with James giving instructions to Nunew on how he should approach different people and who he should keep away from.

They soon arrived at the Koraphat Mansion and was greeted by few people. James slowly whispered to Nunew, "this is Mr Koraphat and Mrs Koraphat", Nunew smiled and bow down to them greeting them. Everyone they spoke to adored Nunew despite just getting to know him.

Suddenly the mansion doors opened again and in walked the Black hounds royals. Nunew couldn't believe his eyes. Mr Zee was actually here looking handsome as always. Memories came running down in his mind. He craved his presence so much the past couple of days.

*Nunew POV*

He looked ethereal in his suit. I was staring at his beautiful presence. His strong gaze and powerful aura was already driving me crazy. My excitement and happiness was short lived as a certain someone was hanging on to his arm like her life depended on it. She looked familiar, ofcourse she did because that's Niki.

Mr Zee on the other hand met my gaze and ignore me. He was staring for a couple of seconds but soon looked away as if I was just a nobody. I felt my heart tighten at the sight of Niki being all over him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Net walked up to me and practically jumped on me hugging me tight. I hugged him back atleast he was happy to see me. But I was soon pulled away from him. It was James. He was glaring daggers into Net. I looked between them trying to figure out what was going on.

Net smirked at James,  "We meet again, princess." James actually turned red at the nickname but glared at him. "It's Prince for you good for nothing loser" James replied earning a snicker from Net.

The drama between them was too much for me to handle so I decided to walk away. I  bumped on to a stranger on my way. "I'm sorry- I-" I looked up to see a guy my age staring back at me. He looked really handsome I had to admit but his just kept staring amused.

"What is it?" I asked in a soft voice to which he replied "I expected you to glare at me or cuss at me because almost all vampires here did so but you are an exception, you seem different from the others so I am rather amused

"What is it?" I asked in a soft voice to which he replied "I expected you to glare at me or cuss at me because almost all vampires here did so but you are an exception, you seem different from the others so I am rather amused." I blushed at his words.

"Birthday boy there you are" someone walked up to him giving him a hug. I was shocked at what I heard, so he's the Tutor Koraphat, reason why we're here?
I slowly excused myself and tried to get a glimpse of Mr Zee.

I walked around looking for him and ended up in the balcony, Mr Zee was standing there looking outside. I could tell it's him even when he's not facing me. I slowly walked up to him and spoke. "M-Mr Zee, why are you avoiding me? You didn't mean what you said at the palace right? You know I didn't want to disobey your rules but I just wanted to know what it was, I'm really sorry Mr Zee" as I tried approaching him I heard a high pitched voice behind us. Niki.

She pushed me to a side while walking up to Mr Zee and hugging him tight while running her hands on his body. She eyed me smirking. Then she proceeded to kiss his neck and running her hands through his hair. I felt my chest tighten, not because of Niki but because of Mr Zee, he just let her touch him.

Suddenly someone walked up behind us and spoke, "Nunew, baby there you are."

.......................................................................

[A/N - Who could it be? Who is the person claiming Nunew? How will Zee react to it]