Jealousy

*Nunew POV*

Yim carried me out of the gym room and took us out to sit on a bench. Nat was not in gym class since he was having a volunteer work for his Taekwondo club. Yim sat me on the bench and looked at me with pity in his eyes. He held my hands tight and gave them a squeeze with a reassuring smile and that's when I lost it. I started crying my heart out, I couldn't get my self to speak but I just cried until I felt a little less heavy on the shoulders. Yim looked really worried and kept asking me what's wrong but I didn't tell him anything. So he pulled me into a hug and kept patting my head. Yim has been there for me ever since I was little for as long as I can remember even before Nat. He was like my guardian angel who was always ready to fight anyone who got in my way. I knew I could cry in his arms for as long as I want and he would never be annoyed. We stayed like that for awhile before going for a walk in the school playground until my mind calms down.

We walked for awhile before going to find Nat and seeing what he was up to. We found him playing with some kids and teaching them basics of Taekwondo. I smiled at his silliness and how goofy he was with the kids. Nat looked at us and smiled. He walked up to us and asked us to find the Taekwondo master who would be in the staff room since Nat volunteered to teach the class on his behalf since the master hasn't been well. Yim wanted to join me but since I needed some alone time I insisted on going alone.

Meanwhile.....

*Zee POV*

I was in the teacher's lounge gritting my teeth at what I just witnessed. Why the fuck do I care? Zee get back into your fucking senses already. Frustrated I crushed the pen in my hand.

"awh Zee babyyyy, you might hurt your hand there" I rolled my eyes at the annoying high pitched voice. Exactly what I needed right now. I thought to my self sarcastically. She came and sat across the table in-front of me pulling her already short skirt a little bit further up. I rolled my eyes at how annoying a person can really be.

She lept forward and started touching my skin to which I grabbed her hand in a warning manner. But what caught my attention next was a certain someone I'm trying to avoid walk in through the glass doors. So I did what came into my mind. I pulled Niki on to my lap while kissing her neck and gripping her thigh. While doing so I looked straight at the eyes of the person who just walked in, who had his eyes widened and mouth opened agape. There was pain evident in his eyes but I smirked and continued toying with Niki. He hurriedly walked backwards and ran away.

Why is he the only one who can toy around with people? I saw him hugging that other guy while sitting outside on the benches. They looked happy in each other's embrace which for some reason made me mad and angry. I wanted to pull him away from the other guy. I thought to myself. But now my heart was clenching at the sight of him leaving so lost and confused. Why am I feeling so guilty? Soon after he walked out the door I pushed Niki off me and walked away. My heart was feeling heavy and in pain why did it matter to me how he felt?

*Nunew POV*

I walked into the teacher's lounge in hopes of finding the Taekwondo Master but instead I was met with a sight I least expected. Mr Zee pulled Niki on to his lap. He was holding her in his embrace while he kissed her neck and gripped her thigh. Wasn't I the only one for him? Was I that imperfect that it had to be the hottest girl in school? I couldn't fathom what was happening so with tear filled eyes I rushed away from there. My heart felt heavy like it's been stabbed with a knife. He never labeled us anyway, so I have no right to judge his choices.

.......................................................................

[A/N - Frustrating chapter, I know. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you all 😫❤️]