Mr Mathematics

*Nunew pov*

The day went by pretty normal. Few nasty comments from the hooligans in my class and praises by the module leaders, that's my type of "normal day" in school. Atleast my two best friends and the teachers were glad to have me in their classes and that's all that matter.

Soon it was my favorite subject of all, Math. The love and dedication I have for math is just unreal. I was expecting to see my usual Math Teacher but he never showed up, instead a stranger walked into our class. A handsome stranger to be exact. He had perfect skin for a human and his presence was very strong since the entire class went silent and watched him intently which is very unlikely for the students in my class.

?: Good evening class, I'll be your Math Teacher for the year. My name is Zee, Zee Pruk. He said in a serious tone.

Ofcourse the girls and few other guys started whispering.

He looked unreal. His voice, his gaze and something about him looked too good to be human. The moment he looked around unamused, our eyes met and I swear to god, I saw a change in his demeanor for a split second.

I gulped and quickly averted my eyes from him. There's just something about his presence that makes me shiver and makes me want to explore more about him at the same time.

He started his class and for the first time everyone was interested in Math. What happened to everyone's loud talking and joking around in Math? It's either because he's too handsome people want to shut up and listen or they all started liking math this year which is highly unlikely.

The period went by fast and I would catch myself eyeing Mr Zee, his perfect hands, his hair and his eyes when he looked at the class, specifically me. They looked dark and full of mysteries wanting to be found.

As he dimissed the class I could hear people whine and whisper. He gathered all his materials without a word and glanced at me once before he left.

I soon turned to Yim and Nat who sat behind me. They looked like they've seen a prince in real life.

Nat: Suddenly I don't want to miss Math anymore.

Yim joined him and fan-girled over Mr Zee. I laughed and shook my head at how silly my friends can be.

But silently I was thinking to myself why he was looking at me. Did he know me from somewhere?

*Zee POV*

"Niki for fvck's sake get off of me, I'm already late for my first day of work" I pushed her off my naked body and walked into the hotel washroom to freshen up.

By the time I got back and was changed she was still laying there staring at me. She seductively walked up to me while I was getting changed and tried kissing me, I pushed her "you know I don't ever let anyone kiss me, go home or something. Sure we sleep around once in a while but that doesn't make you any special get that in your fvcking head" I spat at her harshly. She smirked at me and said "Sure, Mr 'prince' ". She emphasized on the 'prince' and chuckled. Oh how I wish I could rip her apart right now but I owe my best friend, her brother a favor that's why I decided to associate with her in the first place.

I grabbed my things and walked past her ignoring every single word she said.

I got to school on time and this place reeked of humans. Annoying I thought to myself. I made myself through either the sweaty or overly perfumed kids into my assigned math class.

Just as I entered the class every one went silent, I smirked knowing it's the effect I have on any human. But as I looked around the class while introducing myself, my eyes locked with a boy who didn't look as excited as the rest of the class. But his eyes had a hypnotizing affect on me as I couldn't look away from him for a couple of seconds, this has never happened before, what is happening to me? Is it because I didn't consume any blood in the past 24 hours? But this has never happened in my 300 years of living. He quickly looked away a little panicked. Who ever this boy is, I need to find out his identity.

I continued with the lessons. I couldn't help but take glances at this mysterious boy every now and then. He had glistening eyes, they were gloomy yet magical. His pretty face and plump rosy lips look inviting- I gulped unknowingly, I need to stop. I tried my best to focus on teaching as much as I wanted to walk up to him and taste him. I can't risk revealing my identity because of a mere kid in school. I shook off all the thoughts and continued teaching the class.

After the lessons got over I dismissed the class and gathered all my materials to leave the class. But before I did I took another glance at the boy and left.

.......................................................................
End of Chapter 2, the beginning might be boring but I promise the best is yet to come 😮‍💨🥵❤️