🔞Compelling

*Zee POV*

There stood the pleasant surprise I haven't been able to get my mind off of lately, Nunew. He looked equally surprised to see me. I looked at him intently wanting to hear his thoughts and strangely his thoughts were muted. How can I not hear him? I could listen to the thoughts of any vampire or human kind anytime I wanted to. That's the power the Royal blood prince held. But why not him? I don't sense any magic in him either. This is weirdly strange I need to find out who he is.

As if on cue he tried walking past me while I was walking up to him. I can't just let him go yet, not until I found out who he is.

The moment he walked past me I grabbed his wrist  "going somewhere, Nunew?" I asked him and tried getting a closer look at him, I couldn't even hear his heart beat, annoyed would be an understatement of what I am feeling right now. So I slowly walked closer to him making him walk back wards until he was trapped between me and the steel fence.

I inched towards his ear and whispered. I didn't use my compelling voice just yet. Something about being this close to him does something to my body, it's like his warmth does something to my body and it's something I've never experienced before.

What he did next caught me by surprise. The moment I looked into his eyes he smashed our lips together. I felt as though I'm struck by lightning when our lips collided. It felt pleasurable and comforting at the same time. So I grabbed his neck and shoved my tongue further in to his soft kissable mouth. His lips taste sweet and soft making me want to explore every inch of his beautiful mouth. So I did exactly that. I sucked on his lip and even his tongue while caressing his beautiful milky skin and pulling on his black locks. Earning moans from him every now and then.

Suddenly I felt a wave of his scent hit me, it was ecstatic and unique unlike any human or any creature I've smelled before. It was the same scent that hit me during his piano session. Why do I only sense his scent at a certain time and not all the time. Who is he?? I backed away from him with the sudden realization of what I was doing hit me. Did I really let someone kiss me? Someone like him? I was angry and annoyed at myself for being so weak for a mere human. Maybe he just has a unique scent but why did I let him kiss me.

I walked straight back to him, grabbing him by the neck to make him meet my eyes. I did it, I said in a low voice "You will forget everything that happened between us, you never met me at the rooftop, you were by yourself." I compelled him to forget me and without a word I left him standing there all confused.

Everything happens for a reason and I did what's best for me. I've never let anyone kiss me before,  I just didn't like anyone getting close to me. I hate attachments and commitments. I fuck and make them forget.

*Nunew POV*

"You will forget everything that happened between us, you never met me at the rooftop, you were by yourself." He said and my eyes widened at what I saw. It's not about what he said but at what I saw. I know what I saw. There's no denial in it. As he spoke in a low voice his eyes started glowing a dark shade of crimson. Just like the dream I had, his eyes turned crimson as he spoke.

I stood their frozen not knowing how to react. I just stared blankly at him leaving me all alone still trying to process everything that happened. Who was he? Is he a ghost? I should be surprised and thinking about the kiss but now that isn't what I'm trying to grasp. I fell to the ground panting trying to figure out what just happened. Tears started streaming down my face. Is he who I think he is? My eyes widened at the realization but they only existed in movies and story books, right?

.......................................................................
[A/N - Please leave your comments and likes in each chapter. Sorry for any grammatical errors since english isn't my first language. Have a great day ahead lovelies mwaaah]