Mole

[A/N - Contains sensitive topics such as abuse and murder, also look at Nu's precious mole uwu]

*Zee POV*

I was sat at my office desk trying to ease my mind off everything that's happened today. What if they harmed Nunew? It's been years, centuries actually and my Father still has control over my life. My mind was a mess.

Suddenly the glass doors to my office opened and in walked Nunew. He had a seductive look on his eyes and I was shocked to see him in this state. Wasn't he supposed to be exhausted because of everything that happened today?

I mean I'm glad if he's dealing with this so lightly, I really am but this is strange. He walked over to me and when I tried standing he pushed me to the seat and climbed on to my lap straddling me. He started running his hands on my body, his touch, I was not feeling as excited like I used to maybe because too much was on mind.

He proceeded to inch towards my lips but I was feeling uneasy so I gently pushed him to a side and grabbed his wrist to take him back to his room since he needs to get some sleep.

He shrugged off his hand and tried latching himself on to me kissing my neck. I wasn't feeling anything but rather annoyed at this point. I pushed him a little roughly and walked away from there leaving him in my office.

I understand he must be feeling scared but why is he acting so strange? I needed to get my mind off everything so I decided to meet up with Net who was at one of the bars in our mansion.

We enjoyed our drinks in silence since we both had enough things to think through.

*Third person POV*

King Luke wasn't the type to give up on anything he had his mind on. He commanded his most trusted men to gather. He spoke as the men gathered.

"I want you all to prepare for the next quarter moon ritual. The quarter moon is in two days. This ritual takes place every hundred years and usually is done on powerful witches but this is my chance to finally restore my energy and become the most powerful creature ever to exist by performing this ritual on the most powerful being to ever exist . You have to make sure Nunew attends this ritual no matter what it takes.

As long as he is alive our clan is threatened and we will never be able to live in peace. I wanted Zee to take over thinking he wouldn't be a fool to fall in love with his supposed threat. So now it's time I take matters into my own hands."

The guards bow at that and chant "yes your majesty" in unison. The head of the guards spoke bowing his head "your majesty if you don't mind, please give us an insight for the procedure of this ritual so we know what to prepare ourselves for."

King Luke spoke giving a menacing smile "On the quarter moon night, we will sacrifice Nunew and his heart will be ripped off. Then we will have the rogue witches who do all my dirty work transfer Nunew's power into me. I will no longer be bed ridden, I will rise again."

The room went silent to that because anyone who was in their right senses knew it was not the right thing to do.

Back at the black hounds mansion, Zee's mind was still restless. He didn't want his father to hurt his Nu again. He knew his father better than anyone and he knew what he's capable of. He might've sent Nunew back to him but there was no way King Luke giving up so fast.

He thought of how Nunew was sent home so easily. King Luke never let anyone threaten him so what was his next move?

*Zee POV*

I hope my Father doesn't harm Nunew again but the chances are very low. Nunew must be a sleep now. I couldn't help but think how he was at ease about everything that happened.

Right then my eyes widened at something I realized. I sprinted towards Nunew's room, he was laying on the bed facing away from me. When he heard me enter the room he smiled and got down the bed, walking towards me rather seductively. I watched him smirking, with that using my vampire speed I caught up with him, gripping his neck and pushing him to the wall. I swiftly made him face the wall and checked the one thing I was sure of. The mole on the back of my Nu's neck, the mole I kissed while I made love with him, it wasn't there. The mole was not there.

.......................................................................

[A/N - Who tf is with Zee then mum, I'm scared 👀
Thank you all so much for 3k+ reads yall make me happy, thank you againn 😭🤧❤️]