Niki Zion

*Nunew POV*

It was home room period and suddenly few boys came running into our class screaming and squealing in excitement.

"Yooo, did yall see the new girl who walked through the entrance just now???"

"She sure is a solid 100/10" another one of the guys said. Yim, Nat and I looked at each other unfazed until the door to our class room opened and in walked a girl with blonde hair.

Everyone in our class including myself was surprised and shocked to see anyone that perfect. I've never seen a girl so perfect not in real life that is.

She walked in to the class with her head held high and there was a dark aura surrounding her, she was far from being friendly as she ignored almost everyone who said hi to her. If mean girls in real life existed she would be the perfect fit for the role of Regina George.

Most boys in our class were giving up their seats for her but she looked uninterested as she sat at the far back corner in an empty seat. Nat looked at me and I shrugged.

The day went by pretty usual and Niki was introduced to each module leader and they all seemed to like her as she knew answers to almost every question being asked in the class. Soon it was Math and boy my breath hitched the moment Mr Zee walked into the class.

He looked around and when his eyes landed on Niki he froze. I even saw his eyes widen. She looked unfazed and smirked at his reaction while giving him seductive stares. He walked straight to Niki pulled her by her wrist and took her outside the class. While everyone was squealing and commenting things like "they look so perfect together," "ugh, witch, hope she doesn't steal Mr Zee from us" and such, for some odd reason I felt my heart clench at that. Do they really know each other? Why did he take her with him? Why do I care even if they knew each other?

Shortly after, Mr Zee walked back into the class with Niki and he looked mad. He looked extra serious and wouldn't look at anyone in the class.

Soon the class was dismissed and Mr Zee left without a word. I couldn't grasp anything that was happening and I let it be that way. It's not any of my business anyway.

*Zee POV*

I saw him stare at my car when I drove past him. As soon as I got off the car he looked even more surprised. I smirked at his reaction while eyeing him and he gulped looking frozen, cute. Cute?? Zee, this isn't you, you never found anyone cute, remember? I must be really out of my mind for thinking the guy is cute.

As he got distracted I decided to leave for my classes. I don't find anyone attractive, I am Zee Pruk, the prince of the Royal bloods. Someone as pathetic as him could never sway my heart.

The day went by pretty well and I didn't see him until I had to teach his class. As I entered the class, everything seemed normal until my eyes met with a certain blonde. There at the end of the class sat Niki eyeing me flirtatiously. I was fuming with anger seeing her in the class because she didn't even mention to me about joining this school. She really didn't have a reason to, what would a 150 year old Vampire be doing in a school anyway? I clenched my jaw and walked straight up to her. Grabbing her by the wrist I walked out the class.

"Niki what the fuck are you doing here?? Do you really have to follow me every where I go?" I spat at her. She smirked at me and started running her fingers on my chest while biting her lip, "awh Zee you know I can't stay away from you, I need to be where ever you are." she said trying to sound innocent. I slapped her hand away and pushed her hard, "I don't fucking care what business you have here but stay out of mine, got it?" I asked her, she just smiled ignoring me so I had to use my compelling voice to send a clearer message to her "did you fucking understand" I growled at her and that she quivered and nodded her head not being able to meet my eyes. With that I went back into the class.

I was not in the mood to interact with anyone thanks to Niki so I finished teaching the class and left without a word. If anyone else pisses me off right now I might as well start a killing spree in the school campus.

I couldn't get my self to calm down even after a couple of hours. The school doesn't get over at the regular time. So I decided to go to the rooftop of the school campus to ease my mind. Just as I went upstairs who knew another surprise would be waiting for me, a pleasant one that is. I smirked at the sight in-front of me, exactly what I need right now.