Missing

[A/N - Contains sensitive topics such as physical/vocal abuse and murder]

*Nunew POV*

I slowly gained my consciousness but because of the amulet they used on me from time to time I could hardly keep my head straight. I panicked once opening my eyes realizing Hia is not with me. I called out for his name but my voice was too weak it was barely audible.

Some men walked up to me and pressed the amulet further into my skin. I screamed in pain the feeling of the amulet burning into my skin made me feel as though my entire body was ripping apart.

I couldn't use any of my strength and I didn't know how to either. So I just stayed there letting them hurt me. One of the men ripped open my shirt and the rest started making nasty comments on how pretty or beautiful I looked. I felt disgusted than I already did. What did they want from me? I didn't even know these men. Tears made their way through my eyes and I felt weak as they kept using the amulet to keep me weakened.

*Zee POV*

My hunch was fucking right. I knew something was off the moment I met 'Nunew'. I could see red as I turned whoever this fucking bitch was to face me and gripped their neck tight as I questioned them. "Tell me who the fuck you are!" They just laughed and oh that fucking laugh sounded way too familiar for some reason. I demanded them to show their true self again and they finally spoke "you know I didn't believe your father when he said you fucking loved that good for nothing slut." With that I lost my patience as I slapped them hard across the face making them hit the ground. I picked them up by their hair and used my compelling voice "FUCKING TELL ME WHO YOU ARE OR I WILL RIP YOU INTO TWO AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I WILL, I FUCKING WILL."

I needed to know where Nunew was I didn't even know if he's alive while I'm dealing with this whore instead of alerting everyone. My patience was running very low but the only way I can find Nunew is through this. They shivered at my compelling voice and slowly revealed their true form.

I felt my blood boil at the sight, fucking whore, Niki. I felt waves of anger, betrayal and hurt rush in. I forgave her the last time she hurt my Nu but this? I never knew she could stoop this low. With that I walked towards her and ripped her throat open forgetting the promise I made to her brother, my one true friend who made me promise him I will take care of Niki seconds before he died. She won't die but she will never be able to speak again, that's a far worse punishment than dying anyway. Without looking back twice I walked away with no regrets.

I called out for my men and Net came running along with them. I commanded them to have Niki locked up in our dungeons and she should never be granted forgiveness. With that I proceeded to leave with a confused Net following me.

I got into the car as fast as I can and so did Net I explained to him on my way and he looked shocked, shocked would be an understatement. My mind was clouded and my heart was racing as my mind kept running to negative scenarios on what my Nu would be put through. Net reassured me holding on to me but I couldn't stop myself from crying this time.

I didn't want the Silver Dagger to be alarmed yet so I waited till we got to Black Hounds Castle. By the time I got their guards got in my way blocking my way. I laughed hysterically at their courage to stand up to me. In seconds I had all of them ripped apart as I sprinted towards the King's Chamber killing anyone who would block my way.

Net followed me right behind doing the same. When we got to the Chambers I kicked opened the door and to my surprise it was empty. Angry would be an understatement, I destroyed everything in the room screaming and pulling my hair in frustration because this only meant, my father has Fled which means Nunew wouldn't be anywhere in these castle walls.

I ran out of the chamber and called for workers. I spoke in a low voice. "You will tell me where King Luke is right now, you will tell me everything you know. I will give you few seconds to answer voluntarily and if you don't, don't worry I'll just use my compelling voice and whoever admits will be killed on the spot."

No one spoke everyone was silent. I looked up and started speaking in a low voice as my eyes changed into a shade of red, I demanded in my compelling voice and a woman stood up involuntarily obviously because of my compelling voice. I laughed at how obedient they were to their good for nothing King rather than their own leader.

She spoke in a shaking voice not being able to meet my gaze, "your highness, I heard my husband speak about a ritual which will be conducted in two days. The ritual is done in exchange of Prince Nunew's soul to King Luke's regain of power and strength."

"Where are they now? Do you know anything else?" I asked to which she answered she didn't, with that I ripped her throat open and glared at the rest warning what the consequences of betrayal are like.

My legs felt weak at what I heard, I can't think of my Nu being hurt. I felt helpless, I couldn't protect one good thing that's happened to me in my 300 years of living. I failed to protect my love, my soul mate.

.......................................................................