Grand Piano

*Nunew POV*

The first day of school got over pretty fast. Although I couldn't get my mind off a specific math teacher. He looked like he was from a different realm, I've never seen anyone so perfect. I thought to myself. Soon it was time to go home.

Everyone looked excited to leave but I was an exception of-course. I would always take part in extra activities in school just so I can go home late.

Yim and Nat bid goodbye to me as I walked back into the school. Almost everyone had left other than the people doing sports and extra activities like me.

I walked into my favorite place, the music room. The grand piano and the small stage made me feel like a star whenever I played and sang. I started playing my favorite song True Love and started singing along to the melody.

An hour had already passed and I suddenly felt someone's presence behind me, it was strong yet surprisingly calming. I slowly turned towards them and there he stood.

*Zee POV*

School hours were already over, I decided to stay behind and explore the school a little. I didn't want to go home any way, Net would have his flings over and be partying like the wild party animal he is. So I decided to stay back do some paper corrections and explore the school campus a little.

The reason I chose to teach in this school is because I've been living for over 300 years now and have experienced and done everything I could think of. Teaching these human kids can be entertaining and the best option to kill time since I have plenty of that in my hands.

While I was walking in the corridor, I heard a beautiful melody and a voice that can captivate anyone, even a supernatural being like myself. I wanted to see for myself who it could be, everyone should be home by now. As I entered the music room I saw a boy sat at the grand piano playing it and singing with his melodious voice. As I got closer to take a proper look at who he might be I don't know what took over me but I could smell the most amazing scent I've ever experienced in these 300 years of my life. His scent was almost hypnotizing me as my legs started hurrying towards him. I stood beside him staring at his beautiful pale skin, glistening like glitter almost. Him. My heart raced.

Suddenly he stopped playing and started turning towards me. I don't know what took over me if it is his terrified eyes, pretty face, plum lips or the captivating scent he had. I hovered over him. He backed away and was trapped between me and the piano. I slowly inched towards his face staring at his innocent eyes and "Mr Z-Zee" that's when I was woken up from my trance and quickly stood straight. Without a word I stepped out of the room since I didn't want to create a mess on the first day itself.

*Nunew POV*

What was that? I thought to myself panting and wiping off the sweat on my forehead. What was Mr Zee still doing in School but most importantly what was he going to do to me? My head was filled with a million different thoughts and all I wanted to do right now was to go home even if it meant seeing uncle and Dawn at home.

.......................................................................