Mission

[A/N - contains topics such as Physical/Vocal abuse & Sexual Harassment]

*Nunew POV*

I felt as though my body was numb. From all the times they've beaten me up and placed the amulet. I didn't want Hia to step in here and risk his life. I would rather endure this until I finally give up but I can never let him risk his life for me. So I prayed he doesn't come.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and rays of light came through indicating it's already been the next day but my thoughts were interrupted when someone walked in blocking the view.

It was a man dressed in all black like the rest but he had a cloak on him which indicated he must be the head of all the guards. He eyed me to make sure I was really weakened and unable to retrieve my energy.

I asked him in a shaking voice "Why do you have me kept here, what is it that y-you want?" He laughed and got closer to me, "you know Prince Zee really has good taste, can't blame him right guys?" He asked in a nasty way licking his lips, to which the other men agreed and cheered. I felt myself feel small at their comments. I kept looking at the ground with my already tear stained cheeks, which are now being painted on with new coats of tears.

He then said something that made me shake in fear, "you know your body can be put into good use but too bad the king wants your soul tonight. If only the boys and I could get a taste of you." I felt myself gagging at his nasty statements but deep inside I felt scared knowing the King was upto no good and is in need of my soul.

Atleast I won't suffer anymore, this pain will be over, Hia can live his life in peace, away from chaos. I smiled at the thought of him, the way he took care of me every chance he had. That's the most alive I have felt in all my 18 years. He really made me forget the pain I was going through physically and mentally. The guard scoffed before turning to leave.

*Zee POV*

*The day before the quarter moon ritual*

I had to alert Silver Dagger and they sent their troops to my mansion for support. James, Yim and Tutor drove over to our mansion along with the troops. I really didn't need any support from the troops or my army either because whatever barrier came in my way they'd have to face death, I won't have mercy anymore.

King Henry on the other hand had his men search everywhere and he had meetings with several others who had mutual connections with my Father. We still couldn't get any clue. Despite having the most powerful witches in the clan there was something stronger sealing Nunew's powers making it impossible for anyone to track his whereabouts, probably the amulet, but that can't happen, the amulet is the strongest thing that can have anyone under control and even kill if used for too long. My mind was getting more pressured than it already was.

I was almost never at the mansion the entire day and my mind was restless until I found a clue about Nu. I don't have much time left with me since tomorrow's the day. I ran around like a maniac but all my effort was in vain.

Just like that the entire day went by leaving us with only less than few hours in our hands. I couldn't concentrate at all everyone either kept coming up with plans that didn't workout or consoling James and Yim who cried from time to time.

It's already morning and we're still left with no options no matter how many people I compelled to speak none of them knew where Father was. So I decided to go to the dungeon and confront Niki. She couldn't speak anymore but she'll atleast mouth the words and tell me where they are if she has any clue.

I walked into the dungeon and the guards opened the door to Niki's cell. The moment she spotted me she tried running into my arms but the chains had her tied up. I looked at her with no emotions and spoke using my compelling voice. "I know you can't speak but I need to know where Nunew is, I demand to know where the ritual takes place."

She quivered visibly as she mouthed the words with tears streaming down her face "blue moon territory, King Luke compelled territory, Nunew will die." She was making some noises when I was about to walk out but I didn't give it much thought thinking she just wanted my attention.

Although what she mouthed was in pieces that's all I needed to figure out. Without looking back I walked out the cell and then out of the mansion. I didn't alarm the boys since I didn't want to risk any of there lives, I had to do this on my own for the sake of my soul mate. Hang in there. My love I'm on my way.