History

[A/N - This is an important chapter, includes important key points to the story]

*Third person POV*

"You good for nothing waste of air, why can't you be like me? All you have to do is do as I say and I'll be the proudest father." Luke spat at Zee. Luke the King of Royal bloods, Father of Zee and Net. He had authority over all vampires and he wanted Zee to be perfect in every way. He controlled Zee's actions and didn't let him live life the way he wants. For years and years this went on.

While other kids his age played and had fun with their friends Zee was either locked up for playing or punished for doing things what regular kids his age did.

Things got out of hand when their ally clan, silver dagger was rumored to have given birth to a powerful young prince. He was rumored to be the most powerful being ever to exist. This was a threat to King Luke. What if the young Prince grows up to defeat all the clans including royal blood clan, the black hounds.

So he ordered his men to go over to Silver Dagger Clan and Kidnap the young prince. While doing so they were only able to bring the prince out of the silver dagger castle gates when the witches, vampires and the angels conspired to save the young prince from King Luke's men. Remember the Pure bloods clan is a home to vampires who are descendants of the originals and other magical creatures. So they were quite powerful but always respected the Original's Clan. However, ever since the incident, the silver dagger castle hasn't been the same.

Despite King Henry - silver dagger's Ruler and King Luke's friendship goes way beyond anyone can imagine. King Luke's greediness for power ruined their relationship.

Silver dagger decided to stop associating with the Black hounds in anyway. Things haven't been the same ever since.

Now the current ruler of the Black Hounds clan is Prince Zee Pruk he still has time until he becomes the king. Ever since the King was bedridden he reluctantly handed the authority to Prince Zee. He despises his father and all his actions hence why he hates commitments, the need to stay tied to someone and do as they say.

Despite Net's behavior that's why Zee decided to live with him in a separate mansion away from the castle where their father lives.

*Zee POV*

I need to find out Nunew's real identity. He can't be compelled by a Royal Blood, I can't hear his thoughts or even his heartbeat at-least. He has a unique scent captivating and hypnotizing. I have a mission and that is to find out who Nunew really is.

*Third person POV*

Nunew returned to his gym class wearing his jacket and zipping it tight all the way up to his neck. He was trying his best to hide his hickeys. What they both don't know is that a certain blonde was watching Zee leave the restroom looking all flustered and moments later Nunew leave as well.

Nunew didn't know why but he could feel Niki's glare. If only he knew how obsessed she is with Zee. She has loved him ever since they've met but Zee never responded to her confessions.

While they were playing Niki would purposely use her vampire strength and bump hard onto Nunew making him wince in pain and fall to the ground. He still kept ignoring her actions thinking she was just bullying him like few others idiots in his class. He was used to being pushed around and beaten so he didn't want to fight back.

Yim came running to Nunew and carried him in his arms. He hated seeing anyone hurt his best friend he would fight back but now isn't the time since Nunew's in pain. He glared at Niki and everyone who laughed at Nunew. Suddenly Niki fell to the ground groaning in pain this time she couldn't get up and she was trying her best to fight the pain but she just couldn't.

Nunew could hear Yim's breathing fasten as he was still in his embrace and when he looked at Yim his eyes were a shade of dark green for a split second right before going back to his normal eye color. Nunew blinked couple of times and thought he was feeling dizzy because of everything that's happened today.

Will they both be ready for what's awaiting them?

.......................................................................

[A/N - This chapter is an important chapter cause it gives the backstory of Zee's Past and few other key points regarding some of the characters. Hope my babies enjoyed this chapter]