📣Announcement📣

LOVELIES!!! YA BITCH IS BACCCC with presents ofc heheh 🤧🤧

🍓New Story Alert🍓

But first...
I don't even know what to say, I suck at giving speeches and all I can say is THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!! 20K reads in less than three months?? Yall are amazing and I love each and every one of you, I really mean it.

When I started writing for the first time I didn't expect anyone to even read it in the first place. I just wanted to give this whole writing thing a shot and see what happens and yall gave me all the love and encouragement in the world!!! THANK YOU, AGAIN!

WAIT DON'T LEAVE YET! I'm here with ANOTHER story 😩😏♥️ I don't know if you'll like this like the first one BUT
TARA WILL DO HER BEST so please stay tuned uwu 🤧😭♥️

*inhales*

TADAAAA

This is a story about two Alphas (special alphas shhh 🤫 ) from two different rival Packs

Zee is the Leader of "Scorpions" one out of the two most feared mafia/werewolf gangs in Thailand.

Nunew on the other hand is the son of Zee's rival, Scar. Scar is the leader of the other most feared mafia gang "Silver Cobras"

Nunew is known for being ridiculously bratty, he gets everything done his way. He's mostly known for his F boy behavior by anyone and everyone, given the fact that he's got the looks of a ethereal god. He never settled for anyone and was only "down" for a good time. So what happens when Nunew finally gets to see the "Dark Scorpion King" who's no less in appearance than him.

As for Zee, he hated commitments, he never liked having anyone close to him other than his sick mother and his dear brother, for whom he would wholeheartedly sacrifice himself for. Zee was known for his ruthless and fearless personality, he who never obeys or surrenders to anyone.

What happens when destiny decides to tangle their fates together. Will they end up as Rivals forever or strangers with a shared past. Stay tuned.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓