Maybe he hung up and went back, but the child... He didn't want him to get hurt a little.

He raised his head again and his expression had returned to calm, and he said in a loud voice, "If you ask about Master Shang Yan of Yunxiao City, the disciple knows one or two, and the disciple does not dare to deceive the master master."

Shang Kai shouted, "Say! Ling Xia straightened his waist and said in a deep voice, "When the disciple came to Chongming City to participate in the registration that day, he had a relationship with him on the lake outside the city, and a little unhappiness occurred, and this incident was also witnessed by the brothers and sisters of Yunxiao City."

When he said this, Cui Tiancheng's second disciple, Mo Wait, recalled that it seemed that he was still willful and willful, attacking an ordinary small boat with a thunderbolt magic weapon, and there was this young man and the royal absolute in front of him on the boat. Mo Yu nodded, "It is true, but you don't have to hate killing Master Shang Yan in your heart, do you?"

Ling Xia looked at him coldly, "That's not true." Only later, in the second game of the introductory exam, I met Master Shang Yan in a small cave in the competition field.

He said at this point, "Master Master, the disciple is still strange, why does Master Shang Yan appear in our Ten Thousand Beasts Forest?" And he disguised himself as a disciple of the competition. When he asked this, Cui Tiancheng and Mo Ju's faces were a little embarrassed. Mo waited for his head to turn and guessed seven or eight points, it must be because the little master sister liked the things of the royal family! Therefore, this wayward and abnormal disciple would sneak in and try to kill the Imperial Extinction, but he was killed instead.

However, if this matter is said, I am afraid that it will cause Shang Kai and Cui Tiancheng to have a grudge, and they will also be severely punished by Master...

He stepped forward and said, "This matter is embarrassing to say, and I also ask Master Feng to forgive him." Master Shang had always been very interested in the Ten Thousand Beasts Forest and wanted to find out, but the disciple had also blocked it many times. Later, it is estimated that he himself willfully sneaked in.

Feng Shuming sneered in his heart, the people of Yunxiao City really didn't take their Shaoyang Sect in their eyes!

But in his mouth, he said: "This is nothing, children are curious, it is inevitable." He was amazed in his heart, although the following disciple was young, in the face of strong pressure, he still answered in an orderly and reasonable manner, which was really rare.

Shang Kai had already listened impatiently, and drank: "Speaking of the key, did you kill Yan Er in the end?"

Ling Xia looked at him and didn't look over, looking at Uncle Feng and saying, "Disciple is useless." Later, because of the dispute with Master Shang, the two sides moved, so they could only be forced to protect themselves. The disciple, who was carrying the power of the dragon and the tiger, inadvertently hit Master Shang, and later felt afraid in his heart, so he buried Master Shang in the soil.

He deliberately omitted most of the details, and when he said this, everyone would naturally think that Shang Yan was killed by him.

Shang Kai looked at him with sincere eyes, associated with his son's temperament, but believed seven or eight points, but looking at his son's bones, his heart was still sad and indignant.

Feng Shuming remembered the incident and said sharply, "That knife belongs to the Sacred Daughter Peak, where did you get it from?" Ling Xia said calmly, "The

disciple doesn't know the origin of that sword, and he has never seen anyone from Saint Daughter Peak." "Of course, Miyuki is not a person of the Sacred Peak.

He stood up, raised his right hand, and said, "Disciples are willing to issue heart-devouring mantras, but what was just said is true, and if there is half a false sentence, heaven and earth will not tolerate it." 

As soon as he said this, everyone present changed. The Heart-Devouring Spell is the highest anti-phagocytic spell, and if you swear that a person has half a false word, it will immediately end up with a soul flying and annihilation.

Uncle Feng said, "Do you know the fate of lying?" Ling Xia nodded and said firmly, "Disciple's words are true, why be afraid?"

Uncle Feng raised an eyebrow, "Brother Cui, since he is willing to swear, how about letting Master Mo and his nephew write down the Heart-Devouring Spell and let him press the blood seal?" He said this also to avoid suspicion.

Cui Tiancheng nodded, Mo Yu quickly wrote the spell, took it down and let Ling Xia repeat what he had just said before pressing the blood mark. The others didn't hear it, but Mo Wait heard the clues and the holes drilled from Ling Xia's words, and seemed to have to bear it himself. He was slightly moved in his heart, at least he had never seen such a person before. After all, it was not good for him to break it, so he did not say a word.

Ling Xia pressed the blood mark, and sure enough, there was no sign of regurgitation.

Shang Kai knew that his son was in a loss, but he still stood up violently and said loudly to Uncle Feng: "Feng Zhangmen, how do you say this matter is handled?" "

Feng Shuming looked at Ling Xia and sighed darkly, this young man is a character, if he is cultivated well, he will inevitably become a talent of the Shaoyang Sect one day, it is a pity...

After all, it is always necessary to sell Yunxiao City some face.

He slowly stood up and said in a deep voice, "Since Ling Xia has harmed Master Shang's nephew's death, then he will give one life to another and hand Ling Xia over to Brother Shang for disposal."

Ling Xia's breath was suffocated, and he took a deep breath and lowered his head: "Disciple take the punishment." Is it okay to rub and let the laborers break on their own? Labor is afraid of pain!

When he said this, Shui Yue suddenly said, "Uncle Feng, Uncle Cui, don't blame me." If the disciple has a problem that is not clear, can you inquire about it?

Uncle Feng was stunned and said, "No problem, Xian-nephew please ask." Shui Yue glanced at Ling Xia and said, "Disciple just wants to know, if someone else breaks into the Shaoyang Sect's forbidden area, what kind of punishment will he be punished?" 

When he said this, everyone was stunned. Feng Shuming also paused for a moment before raising his voice slightly, saying, "My Shaoyang Sect Forbidden Zone, is it that everyone wants to enter?" If an outsider breaks in, of course, he will be treated as an intruder! He said and glanced at Shang Yan's corpse, and his anger rose sharply in his heart.

Kill well! Die wonderful!

Shui Yue nodded, thinking thoughtfully, "Even so, in the second contest that day, this Ling disciple should have been allowed to enter the test, even if it is half a Shaoyang Sect disciple, is it not?" But that Shang disciple broke in without permission, didn't he? 

The crowd had already heard the hint, and Shang Kai changed his color and shouted, "You! If it weren't for his status as a water family, he would have beaten this little girl down long ago.

Uncle Feng bowed his head slightly, "This nature, as long as it has passed the initial test, it will inevitably stay in my Shaoyang Sect." 

The little girl of Shui Ling was very clever, and she had already heard her brother's meaning, and at the moment she made a naïve and rambunctious look to echo: "Oh, then, it should be this Ling Master Brother who maintains the door rules of the Shaoyang Sect, several uncles, do you say that my brother is saying?" 

Her little girl's voice was innocent and cute, and what Cui Tiancheng and the monk listened to was slightly discolored, and she couldn't refute it with a little girl.

Feng Shuming was proud in his heart, but his mouth said, "Generally speaking, this is so, but Shang Xian's nephew is a guest of my Shaoyang Sect, even if there is a slight impropriety, he is so young, so it is pitiful to die."