When he really walked into Chongming City, Ling Xia was physically and mentally tired, and there was no trace of excitement.

He thought about Song Xiaohu, quickly inquired where the best restaurant in Chongming City was, and rushed to go with the imperial deity.

Many people on the road looked back at Ling Xia in surprise, but he himself was unconscious. Although his current skin was not as jade as porcelain as the Imperial Gem, it was also whiter than ordinary people, so the swollen finger prints on his face were particularly obvious.

Miyuki finally opened his mouth, but his tone was a little questioning and doubtful: "Just now underwater, what do you want to do?"

Ling Xia's hurried pace slowed down suddenly, but the frightened heart was pounding faster and beating.

Say what? Say that you almost bit the lips of the villain Lord to save your life? Can you still see the sun of tomorrow? ......

Such a child-inappropriate thing, of course, can not tell the villain Xiao Pengyou! And how did he explain that he knew that there was a water element in the body of the Imperial Extinction?

He said solemnly, "A fish has run into my mouth, and I want to spit it out."

"..." Yu Zhijie imagined for a moment, and suddenly frowned in disgust, and the distance from Ling Xia immediately widened.

Chongming City is very large, and the most famous restaurant is Wangyun Pavilion. When Ling Xia saw the smoke-filled restaurant that seemed to be built in the clouds, he couldn't help but stay for a while, and it was indeed worthy of the name! It's just that the people coming and going around the restaurant are either the children of the family or the rookies of the famous school, and Ling Xia and Yu Zhijie were blocked out before they even walked into the door.

Ling Xia quickly revealed a standard friendly smile: "Big brother, is there a little girl riding a left horse upstairs?" 

This Wangyun Pavilion shop Xiao Er was all somewhat cultivated, and as soon as he saw Ling Xia and Yu Zhijie's dress, he knew that he was a poor disciple who had come to sign up for the Shaoyang Sect. When he saw Ling Xia's face with fingerprints, he immediately looked down on it, and said lazily at the moment: "There is a little girl riding a left horse, but she left half an hour ago."

Ling Xia was stunned and politely thanked him, and the shopkeeper squinted his eyes and walked back. Ling Xia sighed, the people of Cloud City must have come. Although Cui Yu was cruel and willful, she was afraid of her father's punishment and was probably forced to leave with her brother. Since they were helping the Shaoyang Sect, they could only go to the Shaoyang Sect to look for it.

He was pondering there, but Miyuki suddenly opened his mouth, and his tone was obviously questioning: "They are doing this to you, why can you still laugh at them?"

Ling Xia didn't even think about it and said casually, "Who?" 

"The two boatmen who were before," asked Miyuki, looking at him carefully, "and the little second in the shop just now."

Moreover, he had just punched Ling Xia in the face several times, so wasn't he angry at all?

Looking at the villain Lord squinting his eyes with a serious look, Ling Xia quickly concentrated his attention and said slowly: "That ship also sank for some of our reasons, that is the eating guy of those boatmen, can people not be angry?" I'm grateful to be able to let us go. And didn't the shopkeeper also tell us the news? They also have to obey the rules of the shop..."

He looked at the suspicious eyes of the villain, quickly smiled at him kindly, and continued: "Even if others are not good to you, you must smile, so persistent, someone will always smile at you in return!" Although there are many unfair things, most of the people and things in this world are still beautiful..."

Ling Xia carefully reviewed the philosophy of life in Yilin that he had seen before, the sound quality of this body was good, and he tried to tell it in a softer tone.

---------------- That's the Avenue of the World!!!

The more Ling Xia spoke, the more emotional he became, almost with the urge to be full of cows.

But when he said that his lips were dry and dry, he turned his expectant eyes to the villain lord, and the expression suddenly cracked.

Yu Zhijie's face was full of disdain, and he looked at him like a fool, "I can't see it, although you are not young, the things in your brain are even more stupid than Song Xiaohu!" 

"If others treat me badly, I will return it a thousand times over." As for whether others smile at me or not, whether it is good or not, when I am rareHan?

"..." Ling Xia subconsciously touched the fiery finger marks on his face, and it seemed that the classic line was flashing again in front of his eyes - this ugly world... Let's destroy them all...

Good-egg-pain-ah!