Of course, you can't call these two minors into battle, just let them stay nearby and save trouble.

There were more than a dozen people busy on the shop site, and a man who looked like a foreman was drinking and shouting at the crowd to lift the stone slabs. Ling Xia let the two children stand aside and walked over alone.

He smiled and said hello first, explaining his intentions without being humble.

The foreman glanced at him, saw his ragged and thin appearance, and immediately said impatiently: "Is this your job when the child's house is playing?"

Ling Xia looked around, rolled up his sleeves and walked to a bluestone slab, and forcefully picked up the bluestone slab that was more than a meter long and more than half a meter wide and put it on the other side, trying to make his steps as easy as possible.

He didn't feel too hard to hold, but the bluestone slab was too large, and it was difficult to hold.

The other workers are basically strong men with big waists and round waists, and it takes two people to complete this project with difficulty, and it is applauded to see a thin teenager so powerful.

The foreman of the package was well-informed, this young man looked inconspicuous, and he might not be able to become a disciple of the famous sect in the future, so he was much more polite at the moment. He smiled and said to Ling Xia, "I don't see that your child has brute force, well, then count it as twenty a day."

In fact, he didn't suffer a loss, according to Ling Xia's method, one person could stand up to the two of them.

Ling Xia, who was more than expected to work, was also happy and hurried to get busy with everyone.

Even Song Xiaohu and Yu Zhijie quickly came over to help Ling Xia move, and Ling Xia quickly waved their hands to let them pull aside. Song Xiaohu held up a piece in disbelief, but he did not move for half a day, and had to stand on the side in frustration. Miyuki looked at him and estimated that he probably couldn't move, so he snorted and retreated again.

After a solid day, by the time it was over, Rao was infinitely powerful, and his tired fingers were convulsing. The contractor looked at his dusty and sweaty clothes and added two more energy coins.

Ling Xia did not resign, thanked him and accepted the past, two energy coins in this world can buy almost three or four bowls of noodles.

He simply cleaned his hands and face, and Song Xiaohu had already run over: "Big Brother Ling, very tired, right?"

Ling Xia shook his head and smiled, "Go, go to dinner first."

Yu Zhijie's mouth opened slightly, to see if the sweat stains on Ling Xia's back did not say anything in the end. Ling Xia threw those coins in his hand a few times, smiled and asked him, "What do you want to eat?"

Miyuki held his breath in disgust, but his tone was a little unnaturally twisted: "Rice."

Song Xiaohu was a carnivore and asked for a large portion of lamb steamed buns, and Yuzhi absolutely asked for a portion of rice. Ling Xia looked at the recipe and picked out a few inexpensive and nutritious dishes, and Yu Zhijie slowly ate them.

Eight primary energy coins were spent after a meal, and remembering the labor he had paid, Ling Xia was really a little distressed. Anyway, it was not far away, he decided to stay and work for two more days, going to Chongming City was not necessarily smooth, at least to earn some money to buy clothes for the two children. There were still five days to go before the time point when the Shaoyang Sect recruited people, and it was a day or so to rush from this town, and the time was completely timely.

Ling Xia is also helpless, he was a technical otaku before, dealing with programs all day, those things in this world, even vegetables can not be changed.

Although the world is the king of the strong, the two children are now very ordinary, and wearing such worn-out clothes will inevitably be ridiculed and ridiculed.

Song Xiaohu probably wouldn't care, this little fart child of the Imperial Absolute would probably not be able to do it, and any factors that made the Imperial Absolute blackened should be avoided by finding a way!

After three days of dry work, staying under the eaves of other people's houses at night, he finally saved about forty-five primary energy coins, enough to buy two cloth-like clothes.

Ling Xia specially led the two children to take a bath and took them to a clothing store with children's ready-to-wear clothes.

This otherworldly clothes are still very fashionable, and there are all kinds of strange styles with open chests and backless backs, similar to the costumes of online game characters. Song Xiaohu quickly caught a short sleeve with blue gold rim and put on a tiger's head. The royal choice is an ordinary cotton and linen dress without carving, covering the thin white neck, and the small face is even more handsome and cute.

The two clothes cut down were a total of thirty-six energy coins, and Ling Xia was still very fullIntentional.

Song Xiaohu was stunned: "Big Brother Ling, don't you want it?"

Miyuki couldn't help but whisper, "If you don't have enough money... I don't want it.

Ling Xia was moved, this is a good time to educate children! He quickly looked at the Emperor with the eyes of an elder and kind, and said warmly, "I don't have to buy it, I can still wear the clothes on my body."

He thought for a moment and then added passionately: "I am your big brother, and of course I should take care of you."

Song Xiaohu looked at Ling Xia with emotion and sadness, a pair of black grapes with tears in his eyes, no one had ever been so good to him.

However, Yu Zhijie uncomfortably brushed his face aside, "I will definitely return it to you a thousand times in the future."

"Well, I won't forget." Ling Xia's eyebrows bent and patted Yu Zhijie's shoulder, this time the villain Lord actually did not hide, he could not help but be happy.

Well, to educate the villain as a Virgin Father!