Confirmation

It's been a week now that I've been training the first semester of the hero course kids. They were not that bad, you know, once you learn them better they were actually good kids. I could definitelly see what my father saw in them. They were all soo nice too. 

I mean most of the time. Let's be honest. That one Dandelion is and will alwazs be a Dandelion. Tho I wasn't the only having trouble with that damn attitude of his. However I did manage to fix it a bit. Not much but still a bit. I mean I chucked the freaking attention book at him soo many times that at some point I just knocked some sense into him.

However as much as I enjoyed doing that I also had to stop doing that since I didn't wanted to make him lose some brain cells. He needs them. He soo needs them.

Anyways, today I announced a new pairing for training and I was happy to see them all take training serious. I mean they got far for a weeks training. The teamwork was definitelly there now.

I am kinda proud about them.

I seriously didn't thought they will take my words to heart this much.

I am kinda glad.

They need it.

As much as there are villains outside, they have to be prepared for them.

The people need them....

Yeah...

They will be good heroes.

While still being stuck in my own thoughts, I went out of the classroom since class was over and found myself walking towards Nezu's office. There were two things I really wanted to make sure with that rat but the thing was, I wasn't so sure if I really wanted to have that come true.

I knew about Nezu and his placn on making me a hero. Tho, did I really wanted to be a hero? The more time passed and the more time I spend with class 1A the more I started feeling like heroism wasn't the right thing for me. Don't get me wrong tho, I loved being Parallax and I loved to fight under my name and protect my district but when I would get a hero license then I wouldn't be as free anymore. I wouldn't be able to actually be the hero who I am right now for the district. Was this really what I wanted to be?

No!

That wasn't someone I wanted to be.

I have to talk to Nezu...

I want to know what he has in mind.

If I am right then he wants me to get a hero license.... but what then?

Will he let me work as a teacher?

Will the hero commission take me in?

If they do, I will fake my death.

In no way will I work for them.

What will he do?

What will my future be like...

Is this really the right path for me?

I ended up walking towards Nezu's office and nearly got in a small crash with the chimera himself as I walked towards his office and the principal leaving that very office too.

Nezu: Ah Izuku, what please to see you.

Me: Did you wanted something from me?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: I see...

I should get my thoughts straight first.

Maybe I am just overthinking.

I can stay within my district even though I have a hero license.

Nezu: Come in, please.

Me: Thank you.

Nezu: Now then, please tell me your reason for finding me today.

Me: Nezu... I...

Nezu: Is it something hard to tell?

Me: No. I am just.. *sigh* Nezu, what will happen after I get a hero license. 

Nezu: You will be free to contintune your work as Parallax.

Me: Are you sure?

Nezu: Yes. I will be protecting you as long as you will continute to teach the hero classes.

Me: I see.

I couldn't help it but smile at these words. It felt as if a stone fell from my heart. This was what I wanted, no what I needed to hear. Up until now I was happy to be here but after that week spending it with class 1A, I realized that a hero is trapped within his own believes. I don't want to be a hero like that. I had a responsibility after all.

Nezu: This isn't the only reason you came here, is it?

Me: No... I was actually wondering if I will be participating in the sports festival.

Nezu: Ah yes. That is also the reason I wanted to find you. 

Me: Fo real?

Nezu: Indeed. As you know, I enrolled you as a teacher in UA. However in order to get the license you have to be part of a class too.

Me: Which class will I be on?

Nezu: It is just something formally but I decided it would be best if you would chose one your own.

Me: Me?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: I... I don't know.

Nezu: You may be part of class 1A, however you also can be part of gen ed's class. If you wish it, you may participate as support class student as well.

Me: .... I..

Nezu: You have time to think about it.

Me: ...

I can't be part of class 1A... papa would be sad.

If I go with gen ed, then dad will be the one.

But if I chose a different class then they will target the homeroom teacher.

What should I do..

Me: I wish I could represent a class on my own.

Without realizing it, I spoke these words out aloud. This wish didn't land on deaths ears as well but a chimeras who started smiling at me with even more pleasure on his face.

Nezu: Then why not represent class 1N.

Me: Who's class is this?

Nezu: My very own class.

Me: Something like this exists?

Nezu: Indeed.

Me: Who are the ones inside and don't tell me I am the only one.

Nezu: Well you are neither wrong nor right.

Me: That means?

Nezu: That class doesn't exist hence you are the only one but also not at the same time.

Me: Oh jesus.

Nezu: I will do as you suggested.

Me: Are you sure you are allowed to do that?

Nezu: I don't see the problem in that.

Me: Okay...

Nezu: Anyways, I can tell that class 1A has made very good progress.

Me: They did. I also got Shoto to use his fire side.

Nezu: As you suggested, I have him as well as Bakugo visiting Hound Dog.

Me: Thanks for that. Oh and Nezu before this talk ends, do you think it would be possible for class 1A to visit the USJ building when it is done?

Nezu: I do not see why not.

Me: Thanks!