Why not help?

Right after our class win was announced, I was kinda abducted by both my parents. It was a short break that we had before the last round would start and apparently they wanted to stick with me. I really loved them for letting me stay with them. Never did I imagine that one day I would end up with them. It was just something I didn't imagine. I always thought that death was my last chance of a nice and simple life as well as rest. I was soo tired of my mother beating and everything but after meeting them, after staying with them... I couldn't help and change the way I was thinking and I was actually glad about it.

Mic: I am soo proud of you little listener.

Aizawa: I can't believe you went after Nezu in the first round like this.

Me: Oh please, we all know that I am not scared from Nezu.

Aizawa: *sigh* You should still be careful around him.

Me: Pffff.. hahahahaha

Mic: Anyways, how did you figure out the second round like that?

Me: Well Midnight just announced about the points but never said about teamworks a word at all.

Aizawa: I can't believe my class went at you right off the bet.

Mic: And I can't believe you went after my class that brutally.

Me: Oh come on papa!

Mic: No, seriously. Why did you do that to all of them?

Me: They all were ganging up on class 1A. I couldn't help it okay.

Mic: Damn, looks as if I have to teach my class a thing or two.

Aizawa: Better than mine which are acting like dogs around Izuku.

Me: They are dogs.

Mic: HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Aizawa: Pfffff.

Me: You guys know what the third round is all about?

Mic: Yup. That's why we came looking for you.

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: Don't go hard on my class please.

Mic: Better, don't kill anyone.

Aizawa: You may break some bones if you want.

Mic: But no getting hurt.

Aizawa: Don't worry about RG. 

Mic: We will handle her.

It was kinda creeping me out the way my fathers were talking right now. Never did I heard them talk like this but it was also kinda fun. So in the end I started laughing llike crazy. However the fact that they were willing to go against their healer which was feared even under the UA staff was something on its own.

Mic: But Izu, before anything make sure you have fun.

Aizawa: Yeah. We can take the consequences.

I can't believe they would tell me something like this.

I mean this an arena with hundrets when not thousand of people inside. 

I can't do whatever I want...

Not that I am not doing this alread but....

I don't want you two in any kind of danger and if anything I will face my own consequences.

Me: Thanks! You two are the best fathers one could wish for.

I hugged both of them thightly before we parted since they had to get back on their seats as commentators. Me on the other hand, well I still had a bit of time since they were actually prolonging the break. Whatever was up next was sure something that would either team us up and we would go against each other or it was an excercise showing our strength. If I had to judge what it would be then it was a one'o'one fight. I mean strength, spead and whits were shown in the first round. The second was all about team work and all that was missing was combat skills. Something was definitelly up and I was hyped for it.

As I was walking back to the resting room, there was a fight going on and someone screaming at someone. I kinda hated what I heard and I also heard Shoto's name. That was why I ran towards the voice and the moment I saw Endeavor, I couldn't help but make him fall to his knees after hitting him from behind.

Me: Talk to him one more time like that and I'll make sure you will regret this.

Endeavor: Who do you think you are?

Me: Izuku Midoriya, class 1N directly under Nezu!

By now I went right inbetween him and his son or more like the person he donated his sperms. This was certainly not his family. I wouldn't leave Shoto like this alone at all.

Endeavor: Don't put your nose into-

Me: What? What you wanna do huh? I have Nezu backing me up!

Endeavor: Tsk. This isn't over Shoto!

Just like that Endeavor had to let it be and leave. This man was something on his own. His damage rate was nearly as high as All Mights. Then in term of collateral damage this person was equal to a villain. Heck, I would even call this man a villain.

Me: Are you okay?

Shoto: Yes.

Me: What was this all about? If you don't mind me asking.

Shoto: He wants to see me use his fire.

Me: We had this already once.

Shoto: I know. It is my fire and not my fathers.

Me: Good.

Shoto: I hate him.

Me: I know and your flames didn't hurt anyone. So Sho, don't give up and hate them.

Shoto: I understand.

Me: Now let's go back.

Shoto: Sir... can I ask you something?

Me: Sure.

Shoto: Why do you care soo much about us.

Me: Why? .... Hm~

Honestly there are a couple of reasons.

I don't want to see anyone suffer.

Then again the society needs some good heroes.

You guys are the next generation and the future for a lot of people.

It feels just right to help you all up.

Me: You guys seemed to need help.

Shoto: Huh?

Me: I mean, you all are here to become the next generation of heroes. You all want to help people but with your skills and all your troubles... how do you want to manage to get to the top?

I could tell that he didn't really get my point plus I was also talking a bit harshly to him. My point was simple. They were heroes but who was about to help them? Heores were people as well but no one was about to help them if they needed it because they had to maintain the image of being strong. So why not help them now as long as I can?

Me: Sho, you guys are civilians and people as well. There is nothing wrong with me wanting to help you guys out. If not now then when else? Do you want to cary the burdon on and try to manage it yourself? No! You guys need help and deserve it as well.

I learned it the hard way....

Thankfully he seemed to get my point now and we went back right before the next and last event was about to start.