Hello class!

Guess what?

After that well encounter with a shiney chimera which I still wanted to keep as a pet and also tease and joke around with it, dad came over to get us after not finding us at home. Well he was a bit more than just surprised. Whelp he wasn't the only one for sure.

Now here were where!

I still can't believe, I am here.

Why in the world am I here...

Gosh this will be something.

BUT!

I am allowed to screw with them.

I have Nezu's approval so they can go to hell with him and the school.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

My dad and me were in class 1A and I was actually wearing just cassual clothing since I liked that more than any damn uniform at all. Of course all the students looked to be really curious about me.

Aizawa: *sigh* Stop smiling like that.

Me: Like how?

Aizawa: A madman.

Me: Op sorry but I am exited.

We were in class and everyone could hear our conversation. They were also really loud but some of them did saw us enter and so that made me conclude that the comossion was due to me being here.

Aizawa: Don't kill them.

Me: We'll see.

It was that moment that everyone shut up and looked at me. Whelp they definitelly heard my father say that and also my respond which was kinda a joke but also not really since we were talking about training wise killing them and breaking them as well as forcing them past their limits.

Me: Okay, now that you are all quite you little princesses, how about we go out?

Aizawa: *sigh* 

Iida: Excuse me Aizawa-san but who is that?

Me: From now on, I will be a teacher here as well responsible for your hero classes.

Bakugo: You little fuc

I was right at the front of the class but that didn't mean I was powerless especially not against such a dumb idiot like Bakugo. So the moment I heard him try and call me fucker, I grabbed the name registry book and chucked it with all my might at him. Of course Bakugo didn't see it coming since my reaction time as well as my speed and aim was quite flawless. Right after the book hit his forehead, he fell down off his chair and I was dusting off my hands as if nothing ever happened.

Me: So anyone else have some questions or are you guys gonna move?

That was all I said while also smiling and putting my head a bit to the side. Anyone would say I was an angel and innocent but not after what I just did.

Good!

At least he shut up!

I am making him pay for everything.

This is kinda personal anyways.

Oh Nezu...

You shouldn't have given me the opportunity for this.

You will regret this for sure.

Aizawa: *sigh* You heard him.

Oh you should have seen the class run out of the room and two people even carryin Bakugo out. It was hilarious. Did they really expect I would be nice to them after being rude to me, especially that Dandelion.

Me: Pffff-hahahahaha

Aiawa: Was this really necessary?

Me: If you knew my past with him, then yes.

Aizawa: Past with Bakugo?

Me: Oh yes. Didn't I tell you about him?

Aizawa: No problem child.

Me: Hmmmm.... whelp, we actually know each other since we were kids. He also knows that I am quirkless.

The last words was a hint and I knew that my father would get the hint as he was immediatelly balling his hands into fists. Oh yes! Now I had the approval to kill him and my father would cover up for me. That was the impression I had anyways. Not that I would actually kill him. I would make him regret what he said and eat his own words.

Aizawa: What did he do?

Me: Better question, what didn't he?

With that I turned around and left my father standing there in the room. Oh how I could feel the anger radiating of him. This was now definitelly not a good sign and seeing how he is now, it meant that whatever he was about to do next, he would regret it for sure.

Oh no!

You are not allowed to kill him!

He is better of alive to me than dead.

I made my way to ground beta where the class was and yes I knew the layout from UA since I hacked into the system. So once I was there, they all lined up. I didn't even had to say anything at all. Now it was time to see what they could in a hand to hand combat session with no other than myself.

Me: Oh Kacchan~ How about you assisting me for this class.

Kacchan: Tsk.

Me: Come here real quick.

It seemed like the pain from the forehead did teach him a lesson and he came over to me while I looked at the class making him stand right next to me. I needed someone for demonstarting the moves. Let's face it, I just wanted to have a reason to beat him up. Can you blame me tho? I don't think so. Might not be better than him but did I ever said I wanted to be better? Nope.

Me: So today we will learn about Hand to Hand combat. The most important thing is to never let your opponent get behind you like I am right now... Why? Becuase of this!

Just like that I kicked Bakugo behind his knees and made him fall to the front.

Me: As you saw, it is easy to make you kneel and eat the dirt from my position. So make sure to look out and never let your opponent get behind you.... Kacchan~ Come on, you still looking down?

I got to the side and offered him a hand which he mistakenly took. Oh too bad that the moment he took the hand, I had him apprehended on the ground.

Me: Now if you see will be ever in this position you might as well give up the struggeling cause there ain't a way to get out.

Bakugo was definitelly struggeling but the way I was on top of him made it hard even for him to use his quirk at me.

Me: Of course he is also in a disadvantage since I know his quirk.

While I had my fun the people all looked at me with a mixture of shock as well as admiration which was a bit weird but hey won't judge at all.

Me: Now pair up and try these moves out for yourself. First hand experience is the best after all. Make sure you don't injure your partner tho!

This was how I let Bakugo go for now but I was definitelly about to use him to show off moves in the future for sure. It kinda was fun for me plus no one could say anything against this.