Ignorance is bliss

The moment I head about quirk, I just couldn't help it and ask. I really liked them a lot. It was the only thing in my life which I really enjoyed listening too. Normally people would only talk about how stupid I was and so on but never about their quirks. They would stop insulting me the moment I start praising their quirk. I really liked them for more than one reason.

Staff 2: Mh! You see, I can't lie at all this is my drawback. The moment I start or even try to lie, I would feel an imense headache. So I gave up lying.

Me: Can I ask what your quirk is?

Staff 2: Of course. I can see the words of a person and the moment they lie, they would be red.

Me: How do they look?

Seeing words?

That sounds quiet cute!

Yeah That sounds really really cool!

Kinda like Tsukauchi that one detective which is after me.

Mh!

He really can hear and know the truths.... I think it works like that for him

Well anyways, he is definitelly a truth detector.

Staff 2: Somethimes bold, sometimes itallic sometimes small and sometimes big. It depends on their emotions a bit but I don't know it wasn't accurate all the time.

Me: Soo cool.

Staff 1: I on the other hand have another quirk as her. 

Staff 2: Yeah.. you are a headghog!

Staff 1: How many times do I have to tell you, I am not!

Staff 2: Yeah yeah...

Staff 1: *sigh* anyways... As she said, they nicknamed me headhog because I can let spikes grow on my skins for protection.

Me: Spikes?

The moment I questioned it, he made his hands be covered in spikes. It was more accurate to say that the hair on his skin started to grow longer an become small needless which were spikes and looked like a headghog. Now imagine if he could do that all around his body and that was probably the reason he was called this way.

Me: Wow.

I was about to touch the spike but the staff member immediately deactivated his quirk and smiled at me. The whole atmosphere was different now and I was glad they stopped talkin about my situation. I was certainly not about to talk about it.

Staff 1: Well, I can only have them around my body besides my stomach and my face. Which is why they call me headhog.

Staff 2: Cute isn't it?

Me: More praticall than cute. I think it's amazing.

Staff 2: See, I told him the same.

Staff 1: And you also tried to force me to quit my job.

Staff 2: Well you are better a police officer than someone working for a hospital or an ambulance.

Staff 1: How about you with being a truth detector.

Staff 2: You know I hate crime scenes.

Staff 1: Mhm...

I found it quit funny how they started arguing and before I knew it, I let out a small giggle. The moment I did they all looked at me and smiled. It was a warm smile, one that came from their hearts. 

Aizawa: The smile suits you better kid.

Me: Mh?

Aizawa: *sigh* Stop underestimating yourself and smile one. It's more natural for a kid around your age.

Staff 2: This hobbo is soo right. You are such a cuty and we will fix this! 

Staff 1: True. We have a great healer at our hospital. He should be able to help you with these scars.

Me: But doesn't a healing quirk only heal wounds?

Staff 1: That would be true but not for this guy. He is our specialist on scars. He can actually heal them.

Me: How does that work?

Staff 1: I don't know. 

Staff 2: Something about renewing some cells... but I don't know either. BUT ... you can ask him yourself! We are close to the hospital anyways.

Staff 1: Now still there are some questions left.

Me: Mh?

Staff 1: Do you feel any pain and be honest with me Izuku!

Me: No. 

Staff 1: Really?

Staff 2: He is telling the truth so cut it out.

Me: No, I really don't feel any pain.

It was the truth. I've got hurt so many times that even if I was about to get hurt, I wouldn't be able to feel it anyways. My pain tolerance was quiet high and it seemed that Aizawa or the hero was thinking the same because he stood up from where he was sitting. It was close to me but it he couldn't reach me because of the two staff memebers. However once he moved, he came over with something in his hand. 

I couldn't quite see what it was but he went right to my side and did something on my arm.

Staff 2: THE HECK!

Aizawa: Izuku, do you feel any pain?

Me: No.

Staff 1: Oh god...

I saw the two staff memebers face pale and now I really wanted to know what he did because I couldn't feel any pain at all. I did feel his touch on the side but I couldn't see what it was because they put me down and I was laying there. Besides that my focus was more on the staff memeber who had my arm in theirs and started to look over my scars and look for more. Of course I knew all my scars and where I would have them which was my I was happy that they haven't seen my back or my chest at all.

Me: Mh?

They looked more than shocked and I felt Aizawa stop doing what he did before he let me turn around. He put something around my eyes too so I couldn't see even if I wanted to look at it. 

Dang it!

What happened?

Why are they looking at me like this again?

What did he do?

Seriously!

What did he just do?

Should I have said yes?

But that is a lie and the staff memeber would have seen through me...

Dang it!

What was I supposed to do?

It was only when he got away a bit that he removed the scarf he threw on me while I focused ont he staff memebers. For me this came out of the blue and I really didn't even thought he would do something like this.

Aizawa: *sigh* Kid, can you even feel pain?

Me: I do why?

Staff 2: Because this crazy bastard of a hobbo hero just inserted a needle into your skin. It should have hurt but you said no. HOW CAN YOU NOT FEEL THAT PAIN!

Staff 1: I agree. This is not normal. We will have you being checked up throughly.

Me: *sigh* Is this really nese-

Staff 1+2+ Aizawa: YES!