Aftermath

Let's say it's the least what Nezu could have done. I was sitting now not even 1 hour after I stopped the attack in his office and why was that you might ask? Well it's simple. Really. This damn chinera called my parents and snitched on me and threatened them as well with their jobs.

So yeah... Here were were sitting together in his office. Thankfully I wasn't alone since Mic was with me. Personally I would have prefered Aizawa but that man was sleeping like a rock. He was just not to be awoken. This was as simple as that too since a cup of cold water didn't worked at all. Whelp he just started hiding in his cocoon and me and Mic were laughing soo hard and had this on tape too.

Me: Why am I here?

Nezu: You know that exactly.

Me: Not really.

Nezu: Says the one who threw my whole school in chaos.

Me: Oh that!

Nezu: Yes that.

Mic: Wait you guys lost me.

Nezu: Wanna explain?

Me: Don't feel the need to do that.

Mic: Wait! You did something Izu?

Nezu: Something is a nice way to put it.

Mic: Okay so how bad is it.

Me: Not bad.

Nezu: Says the one hacking into UA's system again.

Mic: You did what?

Me: I was bored okay.

Mic: Izu! Little listener hacking isn't a solution.

Me: Cause it's the way. I get it.

Nezu: Hahahahahaha

Mic: *Sigh* Please forgive him Nezu.

Nezu: Oh I called him here to inform him of something.

Me: Oh-oh.

This doesn't sound right.

I mean I thought I was called here because I did something wrong...

Or more like right.

Pffff- this was soo funny.

Can't believe he couldn't stop me.

Anyways.. Shouldn't he be angry or something?

Gosh that smile on his face is creeping me out.

I have a bad feeling about this too.

Nezu: Since you seem to like class 1A soo much, I decided that you will be the one in charge together with your father.

Me: What?

Nezu: You hread me right.

Mic: Ahm Nezu, he is a child himself.

Nezu: A child which intelligence was clearly proven. Instead of going to cass 1A you will be a teacher from now on.

Me: HUH!

Mic: What about his education tho?

Nezu: I'll take it in my hands. You will come to my office in the breaks and I will prepare you for the hero license exams.

Me: You're joking right? Right?

Nezu: No.

Me: Then hell nah! Forget it! I won't do this.

Mic: He is a child Nezu. The others won't take him serious.

Nezu: Oh he will find a way to proof it to them.

Me: Nezu! Please!

Nezu: No. You said you were bored. Here is my solution for that.

Me: How about I leak some information about you to the hero commission then?!

Oh you threatened my papa to bring me here....

Two can play at this game.

I don't wanna be a damn babysitter.

I watched them.

They are all stupid and dumb with zero common sense!

Don't do this to me...

Nezu: Oh but if you do that I will as well start exposing your parents.

Mic: Nezu! Stop threatening my child. Just do it. Me and Sho don't care about our reputation anyways.

Nezu: You sure?

Mic: Yes. He said he didn't wanted it. A no is a no.

Me: You don't even have things about them.

The moment I said that he went to his desk to give me a file which I opened and looked in it. This was bad. Very bad. From what I could see in here, it could destroy their careers.

These are new things.

And problematic.

They basically expose Dadzawa for helping me get out while that bombing attack....

And then Mic...

Mic screwed up at some point.

I mean come on....

How in the word did he get this picture otherwise.

Is this a meet and great or something...

You were definitelly goofing around too much.

One picture was dangerous for Aizawa since it was basically showing me and him and how he let me go away. Thankfully you can't recognise me but you can see my costume and more than that, it is prove that he helped a vigilante out. That could cost him his license and I knew it.

The other picture was basically showing Mic at a congress, party or meet and greet with his fans but he was a bit goofng around and there must have something happened because  he jumped into the air. That was what I thought until I saw the insect on his shoulder. Yeah this was my father and this was dangerous as well if people know his weakness like this.

Me: Alright. I agree.

Mic: NO! Don't do it.

Me: No, if you knew how dangerous this is then you would do the same.

With that I closed the file and showed it over the table towards Nezu back. He took it and brought it back to his desk. Yeah this wasn't a game anymore. Shit got real pretty quickly.

Nezu: I am happy you agree with me.

Me: But I will not let anyone smacktalk me.

Nezu: I didn't expect anything else.

Me: You also basically agreed for me to give them hell as class.

Mic: Wait. Wait. Wait... Nezu, do you really want this and Izu, you sure about this?

Nezu: Oh I saw what he did and if you knew then you would do the same as me. Besides class 1A didn't manage to do anything against it but they were supposed to be.

Me: kinda agree on that one. They were shit.

Mic: IZU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Me: Oh nothing much.

Nezu: Brought hell back with him.

Me: I am just the devil you forgot.

I smiled at my father who was left clueless but he had to accept it in the end. This was the beginning of how I was about to bring not only hell with me but also something worse to class 1A. Oh they better be prepared for this.