frozen

"TELL ME THE FUCKING NAME" I roar before punching the guy in front of me again. His face is a bloody mess. It is covered in long, deep cuts and swollen at some spots. His head is hanging to the side, his breath his heavy.

"I can't" he cries desperately causing me to punch him again, this time even harder. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T? THEY KILLED MY FUCKING BABY AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN A COMA AND YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS SO FUCKING TELL ME!"

"Boss" a security guard says as he opens the door and peaks in. "What?" I growl at him as I turn around. "We might have found something interesting. He's in your office" he states before closing the door again.

I look over to Marco who is standing in the corner next to the door. "Finish him." He nods at me and I leave, eager to find out who did this. All I hear as I walk through the dim hallway are the guy's desperate pleads for mercy before he stills forever.

I have spent the last few days with bringing Rapers here to get information on what happened to Mabel and our daughter but everyone claims to be unknowing.

I open the door to my office and am met with a boy around my age. We smuggled him into the Rapers already eight months ago.

"I don't have much time so make it quick" I urge as I take a look at my watch. "So I was listening to a conversation earlier and they didn't mention any names but they said something about a party at our local club from the Rapers tonight and that she earned herself a big night out for what she did to Mabel" he explained.

She? So a woman did this to her?

"Thank you" I sigh as I pat his shoulder a few times. Then I turn to the security guard. "Make sure to provide him a good meal" I instruct before leaving.

In the evening I get ready for the club and leave my house. When I arrive, the air is already filled with the stench of weed that The Rapers sell. I know what I am risking by going in there but I have no choice if I want to get revenge.

"Aryan" I hear Natasha greet me as I stand at the bar, waiting for my drink. "Natasha" I say in a bored voice as the bartender hands me my Bourbon. "Ohhh why's that face? What's wrong?" she asks while pushing me slightly.

"I'm not in the mood to talk" I say as I chug the Bourbon down in one gulp and then walk away. "Come on, you can talk to me. I'm your friend, remember?" she says as she follows me through the crowd.

"I'm working right now could you please just leave me?" I turn around and snap at her. "You're so tense. Does Mabel not fulfill your needs anymore? I can change that if you want to" she says as she puts her hands on my shoulders and then slides them down to my stomach where I stop her by grabbing her wrists.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you take anything?" At this point I really start to get angry with her. She knows I have a girlfriend so what the fuck is she doing?

"I took a tiny little pill that this dude gave me but other than that" she murmurs and I sigh in annoyance. I take out my phone and call Archie. "Come to the car" I instruct before ending the call. "Come on" I grab Natasha's upper arm and walk out of the club with her behind me.

"Bring her to the hospital. Some dude gave her a pill but she has no idea what it was" I demand but Archie looks at me like there is something bothering him.

"You don't know it yet, right?"
"What?" I ask in fear but he remains silent. A thousand thoughts instantly rush trough my head. Did she wake up? Did she die? Did she tell them who did this to her?

"Archie what the fuck happened?" I urge, getting uneasier. "Did she wake up?"

"It's quite the opposite to be honest."

My heart drops. In this moment I feel like time just froze. My breath quickens, little droplets of sweat form under my armpits and on my face, my heart is pounding against my ribcage.

"Please don't do this to me" I beg with tears threatening to escape my eyes. "ARCHIE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?" I roar causing him and Natasha to startle.

"She-" he stops himself almost like he does not dare to say it out loud. "She- Her heart stopped beating and the doctors had to revive her for eight minutes" he murmurs the last part, scared of my reaction.