positive

"Mabel" Amy says scared. "What are we gonna do?" I ask in disbelief.

It's positive.

I mean it's not like I haven't guessed it. I'm not stupid, the signs were there. And I kind of just knew it. It was like a weird feeling inside of me that told me I'm pregnant.

"What am I gonna tell Aryan?" I ask getting nervous. Amy doesn't answer. She just stares at the test in disbelief and shock with her mouth and eyes wide open.

"Can you drive me home?" I ask earning a nod in response. "Sure." Amy says while getting up. She drives me home where I'm luckily alone.

I don't do anything; I don't even put my new things into the washing machine. I just lay down onto our bed and fall asleep.

"Hey beautiful! I'm home" he shouts through the house causing me to wake up. The door opens and he walks into our bedroom. "How was shopping? Did you get yourself some nice things?" he asks as he loosens his tie and opens two buttons of his shirt. "Yeah it was fine" I say as I sit up.

"Are you okay? You didn't even wash your new things yet" he asks worried. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just a little tired the past days" "Good because we're going to a house party tonight" he says excited before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

I sigh and let my upper body fall onto the bed again. I really don't want to go partying tonight.

"Princess?" Aryan comes in with just a towel wrapped around his lower waist. "I don't want
to go" I whimper. "Well I have to and I'd rather have you come with me-" "What because you can't keep yourself together when I'm not near?" I snap at him. He looks at me in shock. "Because I love you and want you to be with me every second of the day. What is wrong with you today?" he looks at me confused but also worried. "I just had a bad day" I say starting to feel sorry.

What was I thinking? I can't snap at him like that. He didn't even do anything.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks to which I shake my head no in response. "You know what? We don't have to go. I can send Marco and René" he says while sitting down on the edge of the bed. I look up to him "No we'll go" He gives me a confused look. "I changed my mind. I want to go" I nod before getting up.

I put on a black mini dress with palettes and some high heels. My hair is in a half up half down situation. We drive to the party and go inside.

"I'm gonna look for the girls" I shout to Aryan because of the loud music. He nods and walks towards a room. I find Natasha and the others standing in the kitchen.

"Hey" I smile at them. "Hiii try this" Natasha holds a red cup in my direction. "Sorry but I'll have to pass" I politely decline. "What? Why?" "I'm just not in the mood for drinking today" I say earning a weird look from Victoria.

After a while of sitting in the living room Cassy speaks up "I need to pee" "Yeah me too, I'm coming with you" I say as we get up.

Victoria's pov
Finally. That's the perfect timing.

"Natasha, do you think Mabel is pregnant?" Natasha looks at me confused. "I mean she's not drinking" "Yes but that doesn't mean she's pregnant, Vic. What the fuck" she shakes her head and turns back around to continue her conversation.

I take out my mickey and pour some vodka into her drink. Let's see how that tastes, bitch.

Mabel's pov
Cassy and I come back and I take a big sip from my sprite. A few seconds after I drank a few sips I notice something's different. I look up to Victoria who's already giving me an evil smirk.

I spit out the rest that's in my mouth. "Did you just put alcohol in my drink while I was gone?" I scream at her causing everyone to look at me.

"Oops" she covers her mouth "I must've mistaken our cups" she says with a smirk. "Oh you're so done" I say before spilling the rest of my drink into her face.

Victoria and everyone else look at me in shock. "Disrespect my boundaries one more time. I dare you" I threaten before I stand up to leave. As I walk past her she jumps up and gets in my way. "Step aside" I say annoyed but she doesn't move. "I said step aside" I shout before pushing her.

"Do you really think I'm scared of you? You're lucky Aryan is so loyal because otherwise he'd be fucking me instead of you" I stop in my tracks and turn around before rushing towards her.

"What the fuck is going on in your sick head?" I ask with a laugh. She just looks at me. I turn around to leave again before she pulls my hair. The effects of the alcohol start to kick in since I haven't eaten anything and I drank it like it was water. I slip and fall before I look at her in anger and get up. I make a fist and punch her cheekbone causing her to push me. I stumble and fall. My head bumps onto the glass desk in the living room. It shatters into a million pieces leaving behind a wound at the back of my head.

"What is going on over he-" as Aryan looks at me his face drops. He looks up to Victoria and slaps her across the face making everyone gasp. "Dare to touch her one more time and I promise it will be the last thing you do" he threatens before he turns to me.

He picks me up and carries me to the car. At home he carries me to our bedroom and lays me down onto the bed.

"On a scale from one to ten how drunk are you?" "Like a decent four?" I question myself. Aryan nods and opens the zipper of my dress. He somehow manages to take it off and put a t-shirt onto me.

I don't cooperate that much since my thoughts are somewhere else. How am I gonna tell him? How is he gonna react? What if he breaks up with me? Is the baby okay?