burning

"Hi, I'm Cassy" she introduces herself as she sits down next to the two girls in front of me. "I'm Mabel" I smile at her. She also seems pretty nice. And I gotta admit, Natasha seemed like a bitch but she introduced me as Aryan's girlfriend and she actually was pretty nice after that. Maybe she isn't that much of a bitch actually.

"Do you guys wanna get some drinks?" Cassy asks. "Yeah why not" Tory says and we all get up to make our way into the kitchen. "Cassy makes the best drinks" Natasha says to me as I watch Cassy making five drinks. She pours some Vodka, Malibu and Sprite into the red cups along with some ice cubes and a mint leave.

We get back to the seating area in the living room and join in at some girls' conversation. "Do you guys wanna play never have I ever?" one of the other girls asks to which most of them respond yes.

"Never have I ever blacked out at a party" another girl says as we all drink from our cups. "That actually tastes pretty good" I say to Cassy with a surprised but impressed look on my face. She laughs proudly before the game continues.

"Never have I ever peed in a pool" almost every girl drinks out of their cup. "Ew you guys are so disgusting" someone says with a disgusted look on her face. "Oh come on Denisha as if you never did that as a child" Natasha says annoyed while bumping Denisha's arm.

"Okay never have I ever cheated on my boyfriend" Cassy says as a few of the girls drink from their cup.

"Good for you you didn't drink" I hear Aryan say from behind the sofa I'm sotting on. I look up to him and he gives me a kiss. "What are you doing?" he asks looking into the group of girls. They all look pretty surprised as to why he just kissed me. "Well obviously we're spilling tea about you" I tease him earning a chuckle for that comment. "What are you doing?" I ask him back. "Just checking on my baby but you seem to have a lot of fun so I won't interrupt you anymore" he says before looking into the group again.

"No you're good. What are you drinking?" I ask. He takes a sip and then puts his hand around my throat. With hus thumb he gently pulls down my jaw causing me to open my mouth. He leans in and pours the alcohol from his into my mouth. I feel the cold liquid flow into my mouth before I swallow it, followed by a burn in my throat.

"Whiskey?" I ask looking up to him. A proud smile appears on his face. "That's my girl" he says before he places a kiss on my forehead again. "I have to leave again" he says to which I respond with a nod.

As I look back to the girls they have their mouths wide open in shock. "What did I just commit to? Did someone drug me or did this really just happen?" "Am I starting to see things?"

"No that was actually just Aryan flirting with his girlfriend" Cassy says with a smirk on her face. She looks so proud of me for being his girlfriend.

One girl chokes on her drink at the word "girlfriend". "Wait a damn minute did you just say girlfriend?" she first looks at Cassy and then at me in complete shock and disbelief. A proud smile forms on my face. "Yes his girlfriend" I say while nodding proudly. "Oh my lord the fact that I ever live to see this happen" she says in disbelief - not in a negative way though.

I felt like publishing four chapters today because I still have a ton of unpublished ones and I'm also very happy about your feedback. It makes me so happy to see that you enjoy reading the book as well as I enjoy writing it!

Also we hit 1.5k reads a few days ago aahhh thank you❤️