pleasure

He grabs my ass and squeezes it before lifting me up and sitting me down on his table. I start to unbutton his shirt before he takes it off. My hands cup his jawline as his slide up my body.

He grabs the collar of my shirt and rips it open before it falls down my arms. He then opens my bra to reveal my bare breast and grabs it.

I open his belt and pants and slide them down along with his boxers. I grab his already hard bulge and start giving him a hand job.

His breathing gets heavier before he pushes my upper body to lie on the table and takes off my pants and thong.

I'm dripping wet in excitement as he thrusts his hard dick into my warm pussy, hitting my G-spot every time he moves in again and again.

I moan in pleasure as he grabs my hips and pulls me towards him with every thrust. My nails dig into the wooden table while his hands have a firm grip on my hips.

"Fuck Mabel" his deep voice grunts as his head falls back in pleasure and I admire his Adam's apple and throat.

"Aryan you're hurting me" I say between the uncontrollable moans that escape my mouth as I feel my pussy getting sore.

"That's for trying to make me jealous, slut" he says as he goes even harder. His voice turns me on so bad I can't help but arch my back in pleasure as my legs start to shake.

"Get up" he demands as he grabs my wrist and pulls me down from the table. He makes me walk a few steps forward by pushing me.

He then presses me against the big window in his office. My skin collides with the cold glass, giving me goosebumps.

Aryan grabs my hair with one hand, twists it to have a better grip on it and pulls my head back against his chest. He places his veiny hand on my throat and chokes me.

He kisses my bare skin which sends shivers down my spine before I feel his hard dick thrust into my ass.

The loudest moan I ever released fills up the room as my mouth drops open and my eyes widen in shock.

I've never done this before but it feels incredibly good. His strong hand presses the right side of my face against the glass while the other holds me firmly in place by my hip.

I roll my eyes back in pleasure as I feel a knot form and dissolve in my lower stomach at every thrust he brings his big dick into me with.

My legs get wobbly and my knees start to shake as I struggle to remain standing. I spot a window frame right next to me and hold onto it with my left hand for support.

"Aryan I think I'm about to-" I get interrupted by Aryan's hand covering my mouth and pulling my head back against his warm chest again.

"I want you to scream for me" he whispers into my ear as I feel his other, warm hand work it's way down between my legs.

His warm skin touching my cold one sends shivers down my spine. I feel his fingers circle around my clit before he inserts them into my pussy, still thrusting his dick into me.

As he moves his dick and fingers in sync, the palm of his hand puts pressure on my clit with every thrust.

I know I'm about to lose it so I allow myself to lose me in the moment. I scream and moan in pleasure as my nails dig into the window frame and the others into his arm that's wrapped around my chest so I don't fall to the ground.

He starts to massage my nipple with his thumb which gives me the rest.

I come onto his hand as he fills me up at the same time.

He pulls his dick and fingers out of me and the only thing that prevents me from immediately falling to the ground is Aryan picking me up bridal style and sitting me onto his leather chair.

He leans against the desk behind him with the palms of his hands for support as his muscular chest rises and sinks at his heavy breaths.