test

"I hope you haven't done anything stupid while I was gone" Johnny says im a warning tone. "Oh yeah right, you can't talk" he laughs gloatingly. How can a person be such a dick? "We'll have to go now" he says with a sudden mood change.

As he comes closer to undo my handcuffs I take my chance. I swing the free side of the handcuff right onto his head with my hand that's still attached to it. I didn't hurt but catch him by surprise and it didn't give me much time but enough to attack him.

I jump up from the chair and collide my fist into his temple causing him to stumble. Right after the punch I bury my knee in his stomach to make him fall to the ground. I start to run but he grabs my ankle, making me slip and fall. My chin hits the ground very hard causing me to whimper in pain as I feel a sting erupt through my jaw.

TW: sexual assault, rape
********************************
Johnny pulls me closer to him while I try to kick him but it's no use. He turns me around to face him and towers over me, pressing my hands to the floor. "So Nick was right, you are very unpredictable" "What are you gonna do, Johnny? Rape me?" I tease him which might have been a bad idea. "I was gonna do that later but I've changed my mind. How thrown over the top would Aryan be if he came in and saw that he was too late?"

He puts my wrists together above my head and holds them with one hand. With the other he starts to undo my belt. I scream and kick but I am too weak. "YOU SICK ASSHOLE STOP IT" "Oh no, this is just the beginning" he laughs like he's gone completely mad now while unzipping my jeans. "STOP" I scream but he just keeps on laughing.

********************************

"MABEL" I finally hear Aryan's voice behind me. Johnny looks up at him in shock before a loud gunshot echoes through my ears. A shit ton of blood splashes onto me and Johnny's grip on my wrists loosens. A second later Johnny's body drops onto mine.

I push him off of me as Aryan rushes over to us. "Are you okay? Did he-" "No" I quickly assure before wiping some of the blood off my face "Ew". "Did you just-" "I should've done that months ago" Aryan interrupts me before helping me up. I hug him and a heavy weight falls from my heart. I got away last minute.

I close my jeans again. "I'm sorry but we really have to go now" Aryan says before taking my hand. We run out of the building and get into his car.

"You can take a shower and calm down a little but after that you have to tell me everything that happened. As detailed as possible" Aryan says with his eyes on the street.

We get home and I take a shower. Afterwards I go down to the living room where Aryan, René and Marco are waiting for me.

"I'm so sorry" Aryan says with a disappointed face. "It's okay" I assure as I sit down opposite to them. "So what exactly happened?" René asks. "They- I mean two masked men bursted into my biology test and kidnapped me. They dragged me into a black van and-" "Did you see the license plate?" Marco interrupts. "No" I shake my head after I looked over to him. "Anyway, they drove me to the building and put a cloth of chloroform over my face. All I remember is waking up from cold water being poured over me..."

———————————————

"And then he tried to-" I stop and look over to Aryan who is clenching his jaw trying to hold it together for me. Suddenly it snaps to me what happened. He tried to rape me. My eyes start to well up before tears flow out of my eyes. I sob uncontrollably causing Aryan to sit down next to me. "Can I?" he asks before touching me to which I respond nodding. He pulls me onto his lap where I bury my face into his chest.

"Okay I think that's our command" René says before getting up. "Wait" I stop them. "There's one thing you need to know" I make a pause to wipe away my tears, scared of how they'd react. "What?" Marco asks nervous. "It was Nick. Nick was one of the kidnappers."

"Mabel, get away from me" Aryan says in a warning tone trying to remain calm. I get up right in time before he jumps up and slams his fist into the glass desk, causing it to shatter. He roars through the house in anger before storming to the front door. "He's dead" he says furious. I just look at him in shock. Marco rums after him to stop him. "Bro I don't think you should leave her alone tonight. We'll-" he gets interrupted by Aryan stepping closer to him with a deadly look on his face. "We'll take care of it. He'll be in the office tomorrow" Marco says after backing up with his hands in the air.

Aryan looks over to me and then to René and Marco. He nods his head towards the front door, symbolizing them to leave. They close the door behind them while Aryan keeps standing in the entrance area.

"Have you eaten today?" he asks. I can't help but burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" "I just exposed the mole in your inner circle and all you ask is if I've eaten today" I say still not able to control myself. "Okay fine so if you're not hungry" he teases me while turning around to walk away. "No stop" I rush over to him and hold his bicep. "Pizza?" I ask putting on my puppy eyes. "Pizza it is" he sighs before getting out his phone.

After we finish the pizza we get ready for bed. Aryan is already laying on his back with his one hand under his head, waiting for me to finish my routine. I walk over to him and sit onto the edge. He takes my face gently and inspects it. "I hope the bruising will fade quickly" he says while looking at my chin worried. I smile before he kisses it gently. I quietly whimper because of the pain causing his face to drop. "I'm sorry baby" "No" I shake my head before I lay down on his chest.

"If you want to talk about anything that happened today, just know I'll always be there for you" he almost whispers right before I was about to fall asleep. "And if there's anything you don't want me to do for a while-" "I love you" I interrupt him. I can hear him slightly exhale with a smile on his face. "I love you" he says before I fall asleep in his arms - safe and sound.

I haven't gone to school for the past two weeks. I've healed from what happened though I still think about it at times. I'm glad and lucky I don't have any trauma from it. I don't know what happened to Nick - I probably don't want to know. We haven't heard anything from the Rapers ever since Aryan killed Johnny but I have a feeling this is just the quiet before the storm.

I wake up from warm beams of sunlight shining into my face. I sit up when I suddenly feel sick - again. I rush to the bathroom and throw up. This has happened pretty frequently for the past two weeks. I'm meeting Amy at the mall to go shopping today so I get ready and leave.

"So how have you been?" she asks. I've told her about the gang thing - not everything but what she's allowed to know. "Actually I want to talk to you about something" I say, scared of her reaction. "What happened?" she asks worried. "I've been having this morning sickness for the past two weeks and I have the hardest cravings and then the next minute I hate food. I have mood changes like never before" I explain.

Amy's face drops before she tilts her head. "Let's go" she puts her arm around me and we go to the next pharmacy. We buy a pregnancy test and go to her house after shopping.

"Hey, Mabel, it's been a while" Mrs. Williams greets me with a big smile. My face lights up before I go over to her for a hug. "I've missed you" I say with a big smile on my face. "I've missed you too. So how's it been going?" she asks interested. I exchange looks with Amy and we both smile. "Pretty good" I say nodding. "Perfect. Then I won't interrupt you any longer" she says still smiling before letting go of my shoulders she's held on to the whole time.

Amy and I go to the bathroom and I take the test. "Three minutes" I sigh before putting it back into the packaging. We go over to her room and sit down on her bed.

"What if it's positive?" she asks concerned. "I don't know" I say worried. My alarm goes off, telling me the three minutes are up. "Are you ready?" Amy asks with the instructions in her hand. "Absolutely not" I shake my head as I take out the test.

We both look at it. "What does that mean?" I ask. We both look at the instructions when our faces drop.