offer

"Natasha" I say surprised after I turned around. "I didn't know you were coming" she said confused. "Why?" "Rumor has it you and Aryan broke up because of what happened at the party a few days ago." "Uhmm, no actually we didn't" I say with a laugh. "Thank god" she exhales in relief "but then we have to be careful around Victoria because she's gonna try again" She sounds more concerned than relieved now.

Yeah right, Victoria.

"Hey guys" "Speaking of the devil" Natasha whispers in my ear rolling her eyes. "Mabel" Victoria gives me a dirty look. "Victoria" I say smiling at her. "I'm sorry but I can't talk to you. I've put on my best outfit and makeup and I've got someone to seduce today" she fake smiles at me with a wink and goes.

"Uhm Vic I-" "No stop, I wanna see this" I interrupt Natasha excited. "You're crazy" she laughs earning a laugh from me too.

Aryan's pov
"You really dare to offer something like this to me?" I snap at the guy I have a meeting with. "I mean it would solve our little Rapers problem, right?" he answers.

I slam my fist on the desk and stand up causing him to flinch. "As long as you don't offer me a real deal I won't help you with anything" I angrily say before turning around. "Okay wait" he stops me "I will get rid of Johnny Reap and you'll provide my family's and my safety"

"But if you get caught-" "I won't say anything" he interrupts me. "No" I shake my head and leave.

As I walk out the door I bump into a girl. "Oh hey Aryan" "Victoria" I say annoyed. I push past her but she follows me. "Wait" "What do you want?" I say without stopping or looking at her. "I thought maybe we could, I don't know, hang out some time?" I shake my head with a confused look on my face.

"What on earth makes you think I will 'hang out' with you?" "I mean now that you're single I thought you could give me a chance" I stop and look at her confused at the word 'single' which causes her to hesitate at the last part of her question, then I keep walking.

"Oh if you need some time before getting into a new relationship I understand-" "What the fuck are you talking about?" "The break up? You and Mabel?" By the time she finishes her sentence I have reached Mabel. "Look I'm really not in the mood for any of your bullshit right now so please just leave me alone" I say before turning to Mabel and placing a kiss on her lips with my hands cupping her face.

Mabel's pov
Victoria looks at me in disbelief "So you didn't break up?" "No?" I say confused. She stamps on the ground and leaves. "What was that?" Aryan asks me confused. "I don't know" I say before the three of us laugh.

"Do you want to go?" he asks me after Natasha left. "Is that okay?" "I promised it" he winks at me before putting his arm around my shoulders.

At home I take off my makeup and get ready for bed. "How was your meeting?" "It went shitty" he made a quick pause "Mabel, if you were the biggest gang to exist in America and the same thing happened to you, what would you choose? Let someone else kill Johnny Reap or kill him yourself?"

I think about it for a second. "If I let someone else kill him there's three things that could possibly happen. One, they kill him and get away with it - which is pretty unrealistic. Plus if they kill him for me, what would be the price for it? Two, they kill him but the Rapers catch him. Three, they don't kill him and still get caught. If they get caught they'd definitely tell them who sent them. So no. Don't trust anyone but yourself."

He looks at me in complete awe "You're the most clever girl I've ever met." I smile proudly and jump onto the bed.

"Good night." "Good night my queen" he smiles at me before placing a kiss on my forehead.