dim

Mabel's pov
I'm not paying attention in class. Instead I scribble little drawings in my notebook with my head resting on my one hand; placed on my cheek for support. I suddenly hear someone pack up their things and leave. I look up and see Aryan storm out of the classroom.

The teacher throws him an unimpressed look but she doesn't say anything since that happens pretty often. I hesitate but then quickly get up to follow him. I just need to talk to him. Plus I want to know where he goes when he hectically leaves class all the time. I need to know what his problem is. I don't even think about what I'm doing, it just happens.

I sneak after him and see him drive off the parking lot. I get in my car as fast as I can and follow him. As we drive into the ghetto parts of New Jersey I start to get even more curious. I'm not scared though.

He stops in front of an old, run-down building and goes inside with a quick foot. I take out my gun just in case and put it between my jeans and back.

As I enter the building I see a long corridor. The walls are of matte steel and the floor is of grey cement. The corridor is lid with green dim lights and there are many doors. I hear screams out of a few.

My heart race quickens. What does he do here? Aryan turns right at a corner. As I want to follow him I look over to the left corner to make sure there's no one following me when I suddenly bump into two, tall, muscular men in suits.

"What are you doing here?" one of the two men asks with an intimidating, husky voice. I look at them in shock. My answer seemed to take too long for them so each one grabs one of my arms as they drag me the opposite direction and into an empty room. I scream but Aryan seems to already be too far away to hear my screams echo through the halls.

Aryan's pov
"Where's my money, Joe?" I ask, slowly getting impatient since I've been trying to get my information for five minutes now.

"I- I don't know where it is" he stutters in fear.
I smirk and turn my head to the side before I take a swing and crash my fist onto his mouth once again. He has bruises and cuts all over his face. He's bleeding out of his nose. There's blood dripping from his mouth now as well since I seemed to have burst open his lower lip.

He screams in pain before he spits out blood along with a tooth. I place my hands on the back of the chair where he's tied up on, leaning over him. I bring my mouth next to his ear. "I know you're aware that I'm going to kill you either way. But what about-" I stop and turn to my right hand man Marco. "what was his wife's name again?" "Marta" Marco answers confident with his hands brought together in front of his body.

I turn my gaze back to Joe. "Marta. Do you think Marta would want to die? And oh what about your kids, Joe? Do you think they would want to be orphans?" I say the last part with a dramatic voice on purpose. "No! Not my family, I beg you" Joe panics.

"I'll ask you one last time. Where is my-" "Shug has it! Shug has it" he screams. "You just interrupted me" I growl with my teeth clenched. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" "Yeah, I know. They're all sorry in the end." I give him an evil chuckle before I take out my gun and shoot him.

"Boss" one of my security men opens the door and I turn to look at him. "I'm sorry to interrupt you but there's an intruder in room 24." I'm already turning away from him uninterested since they exactly know what to do with intruders. "Well then shoot him. I don't care." "She, actually, claims to know you."he clears his throat after the first word. "She said her name is Mabel but we couldn't find any ID or other important things on her except for a gun. We suppose that she belongs to another gang." he catches my interest as the name Mabel escapes his mouth. I quickly turn around to him as my heart skips a beat.