fake

I wake up from the light in my room getting turned on. I must've fallen asleep. With squinted eyes I try to recognize who flipped the switch. "Get up" I hear Aryan say. "It's nice to see you too" I joke. I think he could hear that I'm annoyed because he's placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Get dressed, we're going to a house party" he says as he walks out of the room. I sigh heavily before getting out of bed. I wash my face and put on some makeup, then I go over to the closet to find something to wear. I decide on some black skinny jeans with a few wholes and a black cropped long sleeve that you tie in the back. To top it all off I style my hair in a half up half down situation and put on my combat boots.

"Are you done?" I hear Aryan shout from downstairs. "Yes I'm coming" I shout back as I put on some dark red lipstick. I take my black fur coat and a little bag to put my stuff in, then I go downstairs. Aryan's eyes wander on my body and along my curves as I make my way down the stairs. "You look hot" he puts his arm around me and kisses me on the side of my head.

After a fifteen minute drive we arrive at the house party. As we go in he puts his arm around me. There are many people greeting us - some I know, some I don't.

"Hiii, I didn't know you were here" a girl at my age says in a high pinched voice as she greets Aryan with a kiss on each cheek. How fake can a person possibly be? "Natasha, this is Mabel" he points his free hand to me. "Oohhh so you must be his girlfriend? He told me so much about you" she smiles at me, her voice still high pinched.

Yeah and you must be crazy for greeting my boyfriend like that. Fucking fake bitch.

"Wow you're lucky you're still alive" I hear René's voice next to me. Exactly what I thought. I chuckle inside. "Oh nooo" she puts her hand on Aryan's shoulder "we're just good old friends, right Aryan?" I feel anger rising up inside me because of how fake and impertinent she is. René must've noticed my anger since he steps on my foot right before I want to say something. And be sure it wouldn't have been nice.

"Baby, can I leave you alone for just a sec?" Aryan asks. "Oh actually-" "Yeah of course I'll take good care of your girl" she interrupts me as she grabs my wrist and drags me into the crowd. I look back at Aryan and he nods to assure me she's nice. I roll my eyes and follow her.

"Do you want a drink? I'm Natasha by the way" she holds out her hand for me to shake it. "Yeah Aryan already said that" I smile at her while shaking her hand, pretty unsure of what to think. We make ourselves a Bourbon on the rocks and sit down in the living room.

"So how do you know Aryan?" Natasha asks but before I can answer two other girls sit down next to us. "Hi girl-" one of them turns her gaze to me "who's that?" she says confused with her finger pointed into my face.

"I" I clear my throat while lowering her hand with mine "am Mabel-" "She's Aryan's girlfriend. They are so cute together" Natasha interrupts me excited. "Aawww I'm Tory" the third girl finally speaks up while hugging me. "Nice to meet you" I smile at her. She's the first girl that actually seems nice.

"That's Victoria" Tory points her thumb to the girl in front of me. I smile at her awkwardly while she gives me a disgusted look. "So Aryan's girlfriend? Or just one of his fuck buddies?" Victoria snaps at me.

This bitch.

"His best friend, one of his fuck buddies and now his actual girlfriend" I give her a fake smile to piss her off. "Shut up" Tory says overly excited while covering her mouth with her hand. "He never had a girlfriend before. You actually made it out of the fuck buddy zone that's so romantic aahhh" she waves her fists in the air with a squeaky voice.

"His fuck buddy zone?" I ask confused. "Yes we call it like that since every girl he's ever fucked - even if it was multiple times - never even had a chance to get into a relationship with him. How did you do that? You're literally the first girlfriend of him I ever met" Natasha explains.

"Ah, the fuck buddy zone" I laugh while nodding my head. "So we were best friends two years ago but we got into a big fight and he moved out of state before we could talk it out. When he moved back we spent a lot of time together and eventually he took me to this party where we fucked. Then he took me home so I could sleep at his house-" "Wait he took you home and you slept at his house?" Natasha interrupts me with disbelief written on her face.

"Sorry, continue" she quickly shoves it off when she notices that she interrupted me. I slightly laugh and then go on. "Anyways so he took me home, the next morning he drove me to school and since then he drives me every time he goes to school and we're in a relationship." The three of them look at me in disbelief when suddenly another girl joins us.