Chapter

Hello readers!! This is my first Author's note for this story. I have a lot of things to say and to explain so please please please take time to read this.

(UMAYOS KAYO MGA BESH MINSAN LANG AKO MAG A-A/N!!)

I know many of you guys (charot as if madaming readers) are a little pissed or angry about the crappy ending. To clarify, yan po talaga ang ending ng NTILA. Magkakahiwalay po talaga sila mwahahahahaha.

And the main reason for that is...the original plan is to make a book two. Meaning, the book one is some sort of a very very very very long flashback of the 2 main characters of the book two. Actually, the second book is going to be packed with much more familiar names such as Kathryn and Enrique. Unfortunately, dinadalaw ng pagkabusy-busyhan at pagkatamad-tamaran si JulNiel Montadilla.

KAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the title of the chapter is "End of Part 1". So readers kong hundred +, please look forward to the part 2 of this story dahil dito ko na ime-merge lahat lahat.

Anyway, to all readers na nagtiya-tiyaga sa tae kong pasusulat, thanks thanks thanks. Your comments mean a lot to me...CHAROT! Pero totoo. hihihihi

Shoutout sa inyo...

JNFinity08, chlwyfghjkl, funnytags123, life_is_pink, daisy_nabor, gabby_misch, ChandrekaMontebon13, fearlesshearts, Janetheturtle, ClarisseAmor5, jntaeyang, yellingbomb, JulianaArango7, PrincessBubbleGumf1n, Scarlettsss, JulianaPaulaDionela, airplane7, Starlet_x_aura, GraceGallarde, obspdoarian, unconfinedartitsry, TheUnknownPast, Alyssadelprado08, KZANDREA, captainmundane, uncoloredeyes, DazzleChic, typoqueen,

Now, i really need your help. To all readers...lalo na sa mga offline readers diyan...kahit dito lang....PLEASE COMMENT YOUR TOP 3 MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF JULNIEL SA NTILA.

I really really really need it for the 2nd part.

So again! Thanks for the support (charing ang lakas pala talaga maka-author nitong A/N HAHAHA) Keep supporting the story. SPREAAAAAAAD!!! And please wag madiscourage if hindi JulNiel moments ang early chapters ng part 2. We'll def go there.

I promise you'll meet a lighter Daniel, you'll meet a more sophisticated Julia in the second part!

xoxo

Love lots,

JulNielMontadilla