26. Cocktail Meetings

C H A E Y E O N G

"What time are you leaving, Bambi?" Baekhyun's voice called from the bedroom where he is laying up against the headboard, looking at something on his phone.

"Ten minutes ago!" I shout back from the bathroom, growing more and more frustrated as I try to curl the ends of my hair. With my hair being so dead straight, it really didn't want to curl.

"Are you ever on time?" I can feel the smirk as he yells back towards me. After completely giving up on my stubborn hair, I just let it fall naturally and check myself over another before exiting out of the the bathroom. "You know, you really starting to look the part of 'Mafia's Wife'."

I look down at my skin tight black long sleeve turtle neck that was tucked into a white skirt and chuckle lightly at his response, knowing he's referring to the knee high books and faux leather knee length jacket that I just threw over my body.

"Have to look the part don't I?" I stand in front of his full length mirror and start to manoeuvre studs into my ears, throwing him a warm smile in the reflection.

Within a few seconds, Baekhyun throws his phone down on the plush duvet and is walking towards me at the mirror. His warmth at my back become closer as he wraps his toned tanned arms around my waist, slowly moving the hair away from my neck and leaving light sultry kisses along my neck and up my jaw bone.

"Keep doing that and neither of us are going to make it out of this house anytime soon." The words left my mouth in a whisper, feeling the rampant heat clawing it way up my checks leaving them bright a rosy.

His mouth stops moving as a light chuckle falls from his lips, tickling my neck in the process. "Is that so, Bambi?" The nickname that I've grown so accustom made my body tingle, even more than normal in this moment. "Let me put some shoes on and I'll drop you off."

The hot and steamy moment that made my thighs press together was cut short as his arms fell from my waist and he moved to sit on the end of the bed. Being as bold as I am, I decided to keep the moment going just a little bit longer.

As he slipped his last shoe on, I slip between his legs. Throwing my hands around his shoulders, lightly running my fingers through the end of his sepia hair and pulling slightly. His head tipped back, eyes closed as he takes deep breaths. My lips find they way to his mouth, kissing the cute freckle just about his plump lips.

He intakes a sharp breath as he wraps his large hands around the back of my exposed thighs. "Careful, Bambi."

"Or what?" I play with fire as I move my lips down his jaw and feather them down his neck.

His grip tightens around my legs as he speak. "I'm warning you. As much as I would love to stand up your step-father and take you right here on this bed, I can't."

I release my grip, satisfied with my teasing for the night. However, Baekhyun stands up wrapping a hand around my waist and the other behind my head. "We'll continue this later. You're not off the hook that easily." He plants a long kiss on my lips, lightly brushing his thumb over my check as he does so. "Let's go."

I decided to take the girls up on their offer and have a catch up, tonight we were all meeting to have dinner before my shift at the club. Leaving the short end of the straw to Baekhyun as he has to sit thought a tortuous meeting with my step-father.

It didn't take long to find the restaurant that Jimin texted me to meet at for a dinner date. Being 6pm at night left the long strip of restaurants and bars light up with bright light and people crowding each table.

Baekhyun managed to find a parking spot right out front of the decent size Italian restaurant with pretty fairly light dangling around the place. "Be safe." He places a soft kiss on the back of my hand. "If you need me, call me and I will drop everything. Oh, and have fun."