22. Healing Hands

C H A E Y E O N G

Long story short, I felt like absolute shit.

My head felt as if an earthquake had split it in two and the aftershock tsunami was now reigning parade up there. My body was aching all over, fresh bruises made themselves at home along my skin, deep purple and blue danced around one another – so beautiful yet so fucking painful to touch.

I got my ass handed to me, that's for sure.

Once the guys left early hours this morning, I decided sleep off what felt like world war three happened in my head. The satin sheets of Baekhyun's bed became uncomfortable warm by the time I woke up and the dark midnight blue of the sky told me the sun had set a long time ago.

My headache had subsided; however, my body still a bit groggy. I managed to drag myself out of bed and dawdle over to Baek's wardrobe, grabbing a black jumper that smells exactly like him and making my way down the stairs, following the sweet melody that was floating around the house.

Every inch I grew closer the sweet symphonies drew me in further, it was beautiful and light feeling as if drifting to sleep on a fluffy cloud. As I drew closer to the living room and peaked my head around the corner, Baekhyun was sitting dressed only in a pair of track pants and loose fitting shirt; fingers gliding over every piano key perfectly.

I lean my shoulder onto the door way softly, making sure to be slow with my movements and listen to Baekhyun continuing to play. In the time that I've lived here, he used to play it often, nearly every morning. Then all of sudden he stopped playing and hasn't touched it for awhile,

"Enjoying the show?" His honey voice hits me before I realised he's stopped moving his fingers and is now turned to look at me.

"Always," I smirk at him as I push myself off the wall to stand up properly. "Now if you could turn back around and continue that would be lovely. I haven't heard you play in a awhile."

A deep chuckle left his lips as slightly turned back around to the piano. "Still the same ole Chaeyeong. Even after getting her shit rocked."

"Yeah, sorry about messing up the mission." My train of thought was immediately cut short when Baekhyun abruptly stood up an found his way towards me, raspberry liquorice scent hitting my face lightly.

"Are you okay?" He voice was very serious and void of any annoyance.

"Well yeah, just a few bruises and a sore jugular but I'll survive." My eyebrows furrowed slightly and the odd question.

"Then you have nothing to be sorry for. You infiltrated KARD's base and was able to get some valuable information. I'm the one that should be saying sorry, I should have gotten to you sooner. I'm sorry."

"To be fair, if I wasn't drugged out of my absolute mind I definitely could have taken him." I joked around, the best way for me to deal with almost dying.

His lips tugged into a smirk, his eyes caught sight of my neck making his smirk I came to enjoy drop. He slowly lifted his hand, fingers gently moving my hair over my shoulder and lightly grazing across my skin. The sensation burned as the goosebumps started to tingle down my body, leaving my breath to hitch in my throat.

His onyx eyes studies my neck as his thumbs start to draw circles ever so lightly, trying his hardest not to hurt me anymore. There's something in those eyes of his; guilt, sorrow, anger but there is something else that twinkles behind them, peaking through all the other ones every few seconds. Lust.