07. Mother

C H A E Y E O N G

The softness of the sheets against my skin made me jolt wake. The silk fabric beneath me was a charcoal shade, with a thick ebony duvet on top. The room around was massive, light grey plush carpet lined the floor, an en-suite and giant walk in wardrobe was on one side of the rooms while the other had a couch, it was a direct match of the one at the club.

Baekhyun and I didn't speak in the car ride home which caused me to falling asleep with my head against the car window. By the way I'm dressed in one of his T-shirt instead of that itchy plum dress, I'm guessing he changed my clothes and let me stay in his bed.

My eyes were caught by the only colour in the room, a yellow post it note was stuck to the bedside table along with a bottle of water and two Advil. 

'You feel asleep in the car, 

I slept on the couch.

I had an important meeting this morning, I'll be back around 6

Stay

I want to talk to you'

Well, that is my cue to leave. I remember my step father saying plans have changed, I have no idea what that means.  Then to add to my own confusion, Baekhyun called me his fiancée, what the hell? I wasn't that drunk was I?

Looking at my phone I notice a few messages from Chanyeol and Sehun, as usual. It was only 9 o'clock in the morning, if I leave now I can get home before Yixing wakes up and think of a story to tell him. He knows my story but only part of it. I can't let him or any of the other guys get hurt because of me.

I can't walk out Baekhyun's house in the same dress from last night, to his wardrobe it is. I grab a pair of black sweatpants, that a way to big for me, but I digress. I also grab a black hoodie and throw it over his shirt that I was still wearing. I grab my dress that is neatly folded on the couch, along with my bag from last and leave Baekhyun's room.

The rest of Baekhyun's house is the same as his room and the office upstairs at the club; chic, modern, black and greys along with with some accents of red and white here and there. I will admit he has got some style. 

Walking out of Baekhyun's house, I immediately recognise the gated community he lives in, UN Village, Hannam. One of the most wealthiest places in Seoul, I'm honestly not surprised that this is where he chose to live. 

The cold weather was almost up, leaving the streets no longer icy. The temperature was still on the colder side but the normal for the start of spring. People were out and about this morning, being an early Sunday morning, people jogging around or some carrying coffees with them. 

A few people glanced my way, looking me up and down. I mean I am dressed in clothes that are way to big, carrying a shiny dress, heels and clutch, all while barefoot. 

I was about 5 minutes away from my shared apartment when a matte black Aston Martin pulled up next to me. Lee Taeyong, he's the only person that thinks matte black cars look amazing, I mean they okay but...

"Get in the car, Chae-Yeong." He called out to me as he rolled down his window. I was way to tired to fight with him, so I quickly made my way to the passenger door and got in. "Do you ever wear anything other than black?"

"I wore purple last night, what are you on about?" Taeyong turns to me with his signature smirk and scoffs out a laugh.

"That's only because I gave you that dress." He shook his head little while laughing again. "Could you honestly tell me you would have worn something other than black."