17. Private Room

C H A E Y E O N G

"Well if it isn't the beautiful Chaeyeong." The silky voice of Lee Taemin caused me to look up from the shot I was pouring and smile at the pretty male.

"Beautiful?" Yixing scoffs as he pours Taemin his drink. "Well, yeah. But try adding menace onto that." Taemin chuckled and titled his head at Yixing's comment.

"Come on, Yixing! It was only a curb, I said I'd pay for a new set of rims!" I raise my voice slightly to the older male, pout forming on my lips.

I spent my afternoon in the drivers seat of Yixing's car, learning how to drive from the one and only 'Exo' get away driver. It started out all rainbows and butterflies until Yixing insisted I try a parallel park, my back wheels were too close to the curb and I may or may not have gutter-rashed the crap out of his rims.

Safe to say Yixing is very very mad at me.

"So you can't drive?" Taemin questioned, defusing the the tension between the two of us.

"Well... I never had the time to learn, I was too busy being a rebellious teen." I replied wiping down the bar.

"So not much has changed then?" Taemin laughed. Yixing shaking his head with a chuckle as he slung a trash bag over his shoulder, exiting out the back door.

"Hey! I'm getting better!" I laugh back at him and throw my rag in the skin next to me. "So what brings you here tonight?" He's normally here with three other colleagues and good mates of his, he's not normally here alone

"My boss and I are meeting with some clients tonight, said this place would be the best place for it."

Before I could ask him if he was getting a private room tonight, a familiar voice sounded behind him.

"Mr. Lee! I see you made here just fine." The older male smiled at the younger, Taemin getting off his bar stool to bow.

"Mr. Park, glad you made it here safely sir." The shook hands and bowed once again.

Mr. Park, the same Mr. Park that was sitting in Dohwa's office only a few days ago? It has to be, the voice is exactly the same. The man sounds like he smokes a pack of cigarettes a day – not too mention the radiating funk of cigarette smoke.

My shocked face must have caught Mr. Park's attention as he did a double take before quickly bowing to me. "Miss?" He lead, waiting for me to give up my name.

"Lee." That's not too obvious is it? Shit, there are plenty of Lee's around, there's one standing right next to him. "What can I get you to drink, Sir?" I snapped back into reality and remembered that I was indeed a bartender and needed to serve this man.

"Just a scotch on the rocks will do me, thank you." I made an effort not too seem to interest in their small talk as I poured his drink and handed it to him swiftly.

"Excuse me, Sir?" I spoke to the older gentleman before he could take Taemin somewhere else. "Would you like a private room for your time tonight?" I questioned my brain snapping into a scheming mode.

"What's the catch?" He questioned rather quickly, Taemin simply looking between us.

"No catch, free of charge." Baekhyun and Chanyeol are definitely going to kill me for this, but I can't let this opportunity get away from me. "Taemin is such a loyal customer, I'd hate for him and his boss to be too uncomfortable. I'd be your personal server."

"Chae-"

"Please, my treat." I quickly cut off Taemin from saying my full name and clasped my hands in front of me.