19. Champagne Bubbles

!TRIGGER WARNING – VIOLENCE!

C H A E Y E O N G

"I can feel you burning holes into the back of my head, Chanyeol." I say with gritted teeth into my phone that's placed at my ear.

"I couldn't let you go into the 'Viper's Den' Alone now can I?" I hear Chanyeol's voice throw my very discreet ear piece that's jammed into my ear.

"She's not alone." Baekhyun's voice growled through my ear this time, clearly very annoyed at something.

"You're in a van with Kyungsoo around the block, you're not exactly with her." Chanyeol snipped back to his boss and leader.

"You think I wanted to send her in alone? If I step one foot in there, they will know we are up to something." I rolled my eyes as the two older males that are arguing over something completely pointless. Children

"Will you two shut up!" I whisper shout into my phone, creating a few people to look around at the crazy girl yelling on the phone. "The last thing I need is you two yelling in my ear the whole time."

I take my phone away from my ear and shove it into my side clutch. Tonight was the night of my first official mission as apart of 'Exo'. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are in a truck a block away, Kyungsoo hacked into the camera systems of both the street and any cameras that are inside the place.

Baekhyun is team leader, making sure I follow his orders and complete the mission his way with no casualties. I'm more worried about having to deal with his sultry voice in my ear the whole night than the actual mission.

Chanyeol still didn't like the idea of me going in alone so he made himself welcome against everyone's wishes. He reasoning was "I'm a business man, I can work myself out of any situation."

Safe to say, he is not in my good books tonight. I know he means well and is protective but I'm not a little girl, I can take care of myself. I've been in worse clubs before and dealt with a lot more, I knew throwing myself into the ringer was going to be dangerous but I have to earn my keep.

Baekhyun respected my wishes to do this myself, Chanyeol didn't.

It wasn't long before I was at the front of the line and handing my I.D along with a few bills over to the bouncer.

Bribe the bouncer, he wont even look at your I.D at all.

The big burly man pockets my bills and hands my I.D back over to me, not even giving a second glance and waves me in. Club KARD is the same as before, flashing lights bounce around the fog covered room, making the air hot and heavy.

A layer a sweat begun to stick to my already flushed skin, the music was beyond loud and bouncing around my skull. Water, I need some thing to drink. My signature platform boots made way to the surprising not busy bar.  The wooden surface was sticky and damp at the same time. "A water please." I half smile towards the girl behind the bar who has a permanent scowl on her face.

I turn around to do a quick survey of the area. The dance floor was packed with dancing bodies moving along with the music, behind the stage was a platform VIP area, where the one and only Kim Taehyung a.k.a J.Seph was sat.

His buzzed head was bleached white and his black regrowth starting to show through, chains dangled around his neck and from his ear as he swirls the dark liquor around his glass, dark eye watching everywhere.

I quickly turned back around before his eyes find me, I need to avoid him and only stick to Matthew. When I faced the bar again, my water was in fact not water but an espresso martini in a wide brim glass.