01. Exo Planet

C H A E Y E O N G

"Shit. Shit. Shit" I curse loudly as I throw my covers off my body. Running to the hallway bathroom, groaning in pain once my foot connected with the empty Soju body on my bedroom floor. Now hopping towards the bathroom, I get there slower than I expected. I turn the shower on to scolding hot and strip my baggy shirt and comfy shorts off, throwing my hair up and jumping in. 

After quickly washing my body and brushing the strawberry Soju off my breath; I dress myself in a pair of faux leather pants, nearly dislocating my shoulder trying to slip on a lacy bralette with no clasps what-so-ever and throwing on a silky button up blouse that is two sizes to big, over the top. 

I leave a few of the top buttons undone to show off the lacy bralette and loop and black and gold belt through my pants to keep them on my waist. I swipe liquid eyeliner on top my lids and apply mascara, grabbing my bag from the bed, I fast walk to the front door, zipping up my chunky platform boots. I quickly grab Yixing's, my roommate of a two years, coat that is also two sizes to big for me and grab my keys, locking the door after myself. 

Thanks to Yixing I have a roof over my head, food on the table and full time job, huge improvement from two years ago, when he was carrying me to his car because I was blackout drunk. My drinking problem still stands, it's the only way I can get some sleep. Yixing and the guys from the club I work at all become a bit concerned when I have too many and have tried to slow me down, but I'm stubborn.

10 o'clock on a Sunday night let the street be pretty secluded, a few people here and there, wearing less layers due to the coldness of winter coming to an end. My workplace, Exo Planet, was only down the block from my shared apartment, which was extremely lucky for me as I arrived to the place fairly quickly.

"You're late," Jongdae smirked at me, leaning on the glass window as I entered through the front entrance. "Again." I flipped him off as I tapped the snow of my shoes.

"I've only been late minimum three times in two years, cut me some slack here," I finally look at chiseled Greek god before me, I furrow my brows in confusion. "What's with the pinstripe suit? Why the change from your normal cargo pants and combat boot?"

His face fell into confusion himself, before looking at his own attire, a smirk once again lay on his face. "Oh, you don't remember?"

"Remember what?" Oh no, what did I forget this time?

"This is brilliant." His laughter boomed around us and he pushed himself off the wall. "How amazing." He started to walk away but my voice stopped him again.

"Come on,  Jongdae. Tell me what I'm forgetting!" I called out to him.

"Oh no, that is for you to find out." He continued with his path to the casino room, leaving me at the main foyer. 

"Brat." I mumbled to myself, finally moving from my stop to the bar.

"Well if it isn't the devil herself." Kim Jongin, the biggest gambler and ladies man of the whole casino and club. He works here as well; however, I'm not entirely sure what his actual job title is. He sat at the bar, his white button up was slightly open at the top. Copy cat. His teal colour hair was push back tonight, instead of failing down his forehead.

"Well if isn't the lady killer himself." I fall in next to him, throwing my arm over his shoulder for a side ways hug. "How you doing on this fine evening?"

"Better now that you're here." He winked at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "What about you? Feeling nervous, Cupcake?"

"Nervous about what?" I let go of Jongin and move around behind the bar, shoving my bag and jacket into my locker that just behind the bar in the back room and returning to the conversation.