I lay my heavy head down. The warm breathes of Emilio's slithering into my scalp and making me go limp.

As I follow them with focus I study the fact of being to fast. There to fast to be sleeping.. to be comfortable..

I turn myself to him. His dark eyes glistening against mine.

I take a sharp breath and hold it. His hands not touching me but grazing my bare thigh...

Under the blanket we touch faintly. Brushing our legs against and together. Touching fingers and feeling his strong attention

Our faces are so close the breathes we take circle back to our eyes. Mine red and tired.

"Why are you high Michelle" He hums. His voice feeling like deep power inside me...

My lips curl gently

"I'm a grown woman" I say. My answer full of it but my voice calm.

"Tell me what's wrong" I demand. His eyes flickering in something...

"I want you so bad Michelle. Every time I look at you I want to fuck you so hard you forget anything that happened with that piece of shit" He tells. His eyes burning me like fire.

"But I want you to beg me to. I want you to apologize and feel like shit" He growls. His tone deadly but his body still...

I watch with eyes opened. My body feeling as if stuck in his stare.

My eyes feel his fingers place on my lips. Wandering around them and tugging...

I swallow the ball of something in throat. So many thoughts and emotions running through me I can't even think to make words

I close the space. I close the guilt or the pain

I push myself on top of him and crash our lips. Like two cars or magnets that just don't need to work..

He groans loudly as I bite down on his lips. Tasting the lingering taste of blood running through both our mouths.

His hand run to my hips and pull the panties I wear. Our chests so close with each breath he takes I become high...

I place my hands over his head and grab a fist of hair. Our eyes wide open and watching each other.

I grind myself on him. Hissing gently and feeling him grow and harden like wood

I pull away and stare down on him. My lips open and my body free...

His hands press on side of the bed, pulling himself up and leaving me in his lap.

His head is towered over mine and his light brown hair runs low to my eyes...

He slowly takes the bottom of the shirt and lifts it over my head. His eyes connecting with my breasts as if never seen or imagined.

His finger grazes against my shoulder softly as he admires everything he's always had. A hesitation resting through his touch...

My hands slithers around his neck and pulls his face to mine. His hand pressing a grip on my ass and pulling me back.

He's now on top of me. Kissing me roughly and touching me carelessly...

His hands roll down my bare stomach and trace over my inner thigh. Inching closer to my throbbing cunt.

I widen my legs between him and sigh softly. Digging my head into the bed as his lips run down my throat...

As he begins sucking on my neck his fingers press on my clit. Holding pressure between his fingers as I gasp loudly.

The way his fingers circle fast and slow and the way my legs become even more wide and of use of him...

I grind my hips back through forth. Creating more but he pulls away. His weight lifted off mine but his eyes still towering over me.

He licks the spot on my neck which he just worked. Lowering against me and kissing below...

My collar bone. My shoulder..

His lips lock on my left breast. The other held in his hand.

His slippery tongue circles around my nipple. My eyes widening gently as I bite back the winces which fight...

I pull my fingers through the back of his head. Tightening it with hair as he circles and pinches.

My mouth is wide and my eyes are shut. His heavy breathes floating against me..

He kisses my breast gently before pulling away. His body away from mine for time as he pulls the covering of his dick.

In long seconds he's inside me. Pushing deeply and echoing his moans on top of mine...

My cunt clenches around as I adjust to his size. Searching for his loving eyes but failing.

He has his face pushed into my neck and his hands are on the bar behind me. The only thing connecting is his dick and my pussy..

"Fuck Delia" He whines. My whole mind reacting but not my body.

I don't know why I keep letting him fuck me. I can't decide if I'm mad or just shocked...

He freezes for a split second. I just can't tell if it's because he knows he fucked up or because he needs to catch himself after calling me another's woman's name and almost finishing.

"Michelle" He whispers. His voice hesitant but his body still inside me..

I look at him. Nothing in me to see or show.

"You ok" He kisses me. His eyes now on mine...

I nod

He nods

And he fucks me