Chapter 37: Rose

As my hands grasp onto the head board with a tight grip my cunt tightens and sucks around his member as he slams into me aggressively each time. Holding onto my ass and waist with a rough and greedy grip.

"Fuck Emilio" I growl. Holding in the howling moans which make several attempts to escape but shot down by my teeth.

He grits his teeth gently and moans loudly. Slapping my ass with a hard palm and listening as I whine in pain.

My mouth parts faintly and I moan uncontrollably. The sound at which the bed and our bodies connecting being unimaginably loud..

My legs shake alarmingly and I dip my head up my arms. Arching my back and feeling as his pace quickens up. Inching deeper into me as he exits and returns back into me quickly.

My breathing lays heavy and my clit flinches. A need to explode reaching from inside of me and hitting my wet and sore cunt...

I bit down it bottom lip and moan through it. Feeling as I become so much more wet it clearly indicates which I have came and sends him to an immediate laugh and stop. Our breathing and my faint moans being the only sound in this hotel.

He gives my ass one more light tap before pulling out of me and collapsing beside my numb and shaking body. A big grin smacked on his sweaty and out of breath face..

I slowly let my fingers fall off the hard brown wood and lay next to him. My head resting on my folded soft arm and our eyes glued together.

"Cover up" he whispers. Flinging his body up and covering my bare ass and back with light sheets. Fixing on the imprint of my body which lays underneath and catches his wanderlust eyes.

My eyes glisten and stick onto his revealed jawline and messy hair and admire how sharp and beautiful they match and compliment each other.

"Emilio we should move into my house. Nobody is there and it will give us a place to live instead of moving around like we are now" I lightly state. Catching his tense eyes and his fingers which push hair behind my ear and then gliding across my cheek and lips.

"Ill think about it" he whispers. Lowering his head and kissing my forehead with his tender and sore lips.

I smile gently and close my eyes. My body and mind relaxed and exhausted. "I may fall asleep" I remind. Yawning loudly and shutting my eyes slowly.

He breathed lowly and wraps his arm around my waist. Pulling me with little effort and sticking me close to him.

I close my eyes shut and feel as his hands graze along me. His cool and heavy breath beating against my bare shoulders and soothing my ability to sleep...

My body rises and falls as I breath in a steady and perfect pattern. His matching with mine and those sounds and feelings being the last things I listen into before drifting of into darkness and falling into a deep sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The air around me is blurry and crowded. Almost making it a struggle for me to breathe properly.

My body is cold and as my eyes flutter open my chest falls. A big and open ceiling which stands above me catching my eyes and unfamiliarity settings inside of me.

I feel as if I know this bed and smell but also so confused and as if I'd never even stepped in this room.

I glance around with my head and body still strapped onto the bed and catch the basic setting of this environment.

The bed which I lay on has two black marble nightstands and the dark curtains are shut and take out any light which would even peak through them..

A door to which I assume is a washroom is big steps away from the bed and the floor is a white defined marble, glistening and shining of the dim lights.